In an era of turmoil due to changes in the global economy, Results-based Management has become the leading management tool in which to assess and hold accountable, costly programs and projects within every type of organization as they report results to their stakeholders.
A Management Strategy by which all actors on the ground, contributing directly or indirectly to achieving a set of development results, ensure that their processes, products and services contribute to the achievement of desired results.
- Good Quality Results – impacts, outcomes, outputs, activities and indicators of progress – crucial for proper monitoring and reporting
- Helping staff bring results to the forefront of their on-going planning and reporting documents on a regular basis.
- Improving the communication links, that win the stakeholder interest and ”buy-in” to improve clarity on expectations and sources of influence.
- Effective monitoring and evaluation techniques to focus on the issues that lead to the activities the lead to success in the plan.
Formulation strong results and indicators
- Proven Framework for determining the end result – before completion!
- Help staff members bring results to the forefront of their ongoing planning and reporting documents on a regular basis
“Everyone wins when you make the Right Moves”