Finance, Accounting, Costing & Budgeting Trainer
Closing Date: May 31, 2019
Are you passionate about Learning & Development? Do you enjoy travelling to international locations and meeting participants from a wide range of cultures?
If so, you might like to consider working with GLOMACS.
GLOMACS is a Management Training Consultancy offering a broad portfolio of short training courses delivered at a number of global locations and due to continuing expansion, we are recruiting Training Consultants to deliver Finance, Accounting, Costing & Budgeting courses in 2018.
Job Description Summary
We are looking to recruit expert Finance, Accounting, Costing & Budgeting trainers who can design, develop and deliver short training courses to achieve strategic objectives.
- Deliver 5 Day training courses across a range of GLOMACS training hubs, including London, Dubai and New York
- Work with GLOMACS to design innovative training solutions on subject specialisms
- Develop new training content on subject specialisms
- Achieve brand strategic and business goals through social media initiatives, such as contributing to GLOMACS blogs and newsletters
Essential Job Functions
- Consults with GLOMACS to understand client training needs, deliver training plans and solutions
- Create course content, lesson plans, multimedia content, handouts, learning aids and evaluation / measurement tools
- Coordinate required equipment and training aids and ensure the effectiveness of related training materials
- Monitors and acts on individual and group feedback to enhance all training and corporate development activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Thorough knowledge in training design / delivery and organizational development activities
- Analytical and Research
- Written and verbal communication
- Negotiation skills
- Planning and Organisation
- Presentation skills
- Finance, Accounting, Costing & Budgeting skills
- Proven experience in delivering training programmes
- Instructional design knowledge
- Maintains contacts in organizational development and training associations to keep abreast of new training and development techniques and interventions
- Minimum of 10 years experience of working in the professional development sector
- Ability to deliver custom made training programmes from the Glomacs Course lists
GLOMACS is registered with NASBA as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.