Senior Consultant – Contract Law, Disputes, Investigations, Arbitration
Global Oil & Gas Practice
Closing Date: Feb 29, 2020
GLOMACS is seeking Senior Experienced Legal Professionals, Attorneys and Arbitrators to work as instructors on an independent-contractor basis. If you have relevant teaching and work experience, we want to hear from you.
- Deliver legal and contract law courses in public, open enrollment programs for international audience.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for course development.
- Prepare training programs and manage presentation materials / equipment
- Prepare content focused on legal discipline to facilitate intermediate to advanced training for the Client
- Present training material in a professional, interesting, and stimulating manner
- Ensure all delegates / students engage positively in learning experience
- Assist and encourage delegates / students who experience difficulties
- Assess delegate’s / student’s capabilities and modify program presentation as needed to maximize learning outcomes
- Interface and coordinate training activities with Client, Company, and other personnel to effectively achieve program presentations and completion objectives
- Experienced practicing lawyers specializing in civil, commercial, criminal litigation and commercial arbitration will have priority
- Strong teamwork, able to work with multi-national team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work in multi-culture and multi-company environments
- Strong training presentation, coordination, evaluation, & planning skills
- Competent computer skills; presentation, spreadsheets, document preparation
Experience in delivering seminars and workshops on any of the below areas will be an added advantage.
- Oil and Gas Law
- Advanced Oil and Gas Law
- Energy Regulation
- Drafting Contracts and Conveyances
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Graduate Legal Seminar
- International Petroleum Transactions
- International Petroleum Arbitrations
- Oil and Gas Operations
- Public Land Law
- Agricultural Law