Smart energy contract negotiation involves a lot more than getting the lowest price – It’s all about getting an optimal combination of price, flexibility and risk management capabilities.
How to secure the best possible energy supply agreements?
“Negotiating great energy contracts begins with understanding your options” says Primila Edward, international trainer, lawyer and a leading authority on Oil, Gas, Maritime & Offshore contracts.
While a considerable amount of literature is available about energy contracts, it is to be noted that there are not that many effective training workshops focusing on the practical aspects. Primila will be leading an international Glomacs workshop on Understanding Energy Contracts at The Hilton Paddington London from 14-18 August 2017. Here are 11 Key Takeaways that can tempt You to join this event:
- Understand the commercial & legal aspects of Gas & LNG Contracts.
- Become fully conversant with the different types of energy contracts.
- Gain the ability to anticipate and deal with issues and ramifications pertinent to energy contracts.
- Prevent expensive mistake from arising due to lack of familiarity with energy contracts.
- Become fully versatile the contractual options available and how to structure the contracts accordingly.
- Learn and practice the best approaches in drafting, negotiating and managing Gas & LNG contracts.
- Review, Strategize and appreciate your company’s current risk profile relating to their energy contracts.
- Gain the ability to formulate a targeted approach to contracting.
- Learn the customized solutions and also understand the best pricing strategy to meet your company’s goals.
- Learn how to mitigate dramatic price increases in energy contracts and to come up with workable solutions.
- Develop the skills to customize contracts to avoid undue penalties which can cripple the commercial viability of a project.
Contracts analysts, Commercial Managers, Project Managers, Energy buyers & sellers, Government officials, Procurement Supply Chain Professionals, Risk Managers, Financial Professionals who extensively deal in Energy Industry will greatly benefit from this training.
Previous attendees were gung-ho about the Glomacs courses they had with Ms. Edward.
“The course was very informative and very useful. The instructor is very skilled and her wide range of experience made the training more in depth” says Mr. Ayak from Sudan
“The instructor is super! I am going back loaded & better than I came” says Mrs. Emelife from Nigeria
Is it too late to decide for the 14-18 Aug 2017 session, then watch out for other upcoming Glomacs events with Ms. Edward.
- Understanding Energy Contracts
- Oil & Gas Contracts
- International Dispute Resolution and Arbitration in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Dispute Management & Avoidance in the Energy Sector
- Contract Management in Offshore & Marine, EPCIC and Shipyard
- Modern Practices in Oil & Gas Contracts, Licensing, Production Rights, Legislation and Agreements