- Effective facilitators are flexible
- Effective facilitators are adaptive
- Effective facilitators are proactive
- Effective facilitators are responsive
- Effective facilitators are resilient
The effectiveness of a group activity depends heavily on the flexibility of the facilitator.
Workplace psychologist and professional facilitator, Tony Buon says “Whether you are a newcomer or an old-timer, you can improve your effectiveness by attending to and adjusting structure, pace, interaction, focus, concern, and control of your group activity”.
Tony will be presenting a participatory and experiential 5-day training on “Facilitation Skills and Group Dynamics” in Dubai from 20-24 August 2017. This training will help you to understand team dynamics and teach you how to facilitate different types of group members. The program will greatly assist the ongoing professional development of any Manager, Leader, Training, Development & HR Professionals who facilitates or runs meetings or group activities. Key topics targeted in this workshop includes:
- Understanding the Group Dynamics
- Mastering the Fundamentals of Facilitation
- Using the “World Café” Technique
- Learning the Dynamics of Facilitation & Cultural Issues in facilitation
- Mastering the Key Competencies and Tools of Facilitation
Invest some of yourself – Train as a Facilitator