July & December 2017 at the Grosvenor House (A JW Marriott Hotel) – London, UK
GLOMACS, the leading provider of world-class training solutions, today announced the launch of a new & dynamic Mini MBA, to help supply chain, procurement, project and process professionals to meet the rising demand for procurement knowledge and skills.
The Mini MBA will help Procurement Professionals make data-driven decisions to improve and increase optimum procurement performance.
“Ensuring a well-designed procurement function is of paramount significance to achieving both operational and organizational goals. Procurement professionals equipped with effective purchasing skills and practice is instrumental in contributing to an effective procurement system and attaining these goals.” – Peter Doyle, Glomacs Senior Consultant.
In the new Mini MBA for Procurement Professionals course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the important role and responsibilities of a well-designed and managed procurement function
- Apply effective problem solving risk identification and analysis within the procurement environment
- Apply powerful interpersonal techniques to improve communication, and stakeholder management
- Apply development, coaching and feedback techniques to increase optimum procurement performance
- Improve the organization’s ability to achieve its strategic and operational goals
For more information on the Mini MBA for Procurement Professionals course, please follow this Link.
For more information on GLOMACS and its portfolio of high quality Purchasing, Logistics & Supply Chain Management training, please visit our website or contact our office on +971 4 425 0700.