GLOMACS 50 hours executive education program provides a broad knowledge of Quality Management Systems in the Oil & Gas Industry, and applicable international ISO standards.
GLOMACS Training is launching the first in a series of Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries – Sector-specific quality management systems training courses. The program will kick off on 28th October 2018 at The Fairmont Dubai.
- Understanding, Developing & Maintaining Oil & Gas Industry Quality Management Systems
- Oil & Gas Industry Quality Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor Training
- Auditing Oil & Gas Industry Quality Management Systems
The oil and gas industry requires systematic, rigorous checks and any negligence could lead to huge, unrepairable losses. It is of crucial importance to have a Quality Management System in place that facilitates the monitoring of every operating procedure within the organization.
“This training course builds on the specific requirement of ISO/TS 29001:2010 for internal auditing and, is specifically designed to meet the needs of the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industry.” said Professor Tony Bendell, International Subject Expert of GLOMACS Training. “Finding an experienced quality professional willing to share his/her experiences as a mentor is important to master the topics. Classroom training is very important, but so is obtaining actual hands-on, in the field experience, supported by an experienced professional.”
By the end of the program, the participants should be able to:
- Understand and interpret requirements of ISO/TS 29001:2010
- Understand and interpret requirements of ISO9001:2015
- Plan & manage the implementation of a QMS meeting the above
- Preparing for certification
- Awareness of internal audit & QMS training for company staff
- Gain expertise to perform internal audits following ISO 19011:2012 guidelines
- Manage and select QMS lead and team auditors
- Recognise and analyse QMS non-conformances during the audit
- Ask audit questions and take constructive notes
- Analyse audit findings and prepare internal audit reports
The program has been accredited by the NASBA and qualifies for continuing education.
For more information and to register for the course, visit: Registration Link
GLOMACS Training is one of the world’s leading training & development firm. By providing continuing professional training on various industry relevant topics, we help clients meet their training needs. Our expertise includes training topics on Management & Leadership, Strategy & Planning, Public Relations & Customer Service, Office Administration, Sales & Marketing, Human Resource Management, Learning & Development, Quality and Productivity, Project Management, Purchasing, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Contracts Management, Finance & Budgeting, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineering, Instrumentation & Process Control, Health, Safety & Environment, Oil & Gas Technology, Civil & Construction Engineering. Headquartered in Dubai, we run programmes in Amsterdam, Budapest, Geneva, Istanbul, London, Marbella, Paris, Prague, Vienna, California, Houston, Miami, New York, Toronto, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait, Muscat, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore.
GLOMACS Trainings are designed to Unlock the Potential of Real People in Real Situations. People need Emotional Investment and they also need to feel time is being invested in them & GLOMACS Training is a great way of doing that.