Dubai, U. A. E (October 9, 2017) — An uninterruptible power supply is essential equipment in a modern day electrical installation, where a resilient power system is of high demand. Proper and accurate selection of the uninterruptible power system is essential to match the loads in your electrical installation.
To achieve an effective and continuous power supply during an outage one must ensure the following:
- Correct rating of the uninterruptible power supply to supply the essential and critical loads of the electrical installation system
- The batteries powering the uninterruptible power supply system should be compatible and well maintained
- The choice of the rectifier component shall be adequate
- The technology of the inverter shall be able to precise and able to improve power quality issues
- The selection between the transformer and transformerless uninterruptible power system shall be meticulously determined
- Proper maintenance programs shall be in placed to ensure the efficient performance of the uninterruptible power supply system
GLOMACS has designed it’s course “Uninterruptible Power Supply System and Battery Chargers” to provides delegates with all the necessary information and knowledge pertaining to the characteristics, operations and maintenance of the uninterruptible power supply system.
Throughout the duration of this five-day course, delegates will be exposed to the conventional static uninterruptible power supply system and also the state of the art Diesel Rotary Uninterruptible Power Supply system (DRUPS).
If you are interested in attending the next session of this GLOMACS course, please do not hesitate in contacting a member of the GLOMACS team.
GLOMACS Training is one of the world’s leading training & development firm. By providing continuing professional training on various industry relevant topics, we help clients meet their training needs. Our expertise includes training topics on Management & Leadership, Strategy & Planning, Public Relations & Customer Service, Office Administration, Sales & Marketing, Human Resource Management, Learning & Development, Quality and Productivity, Project Management, Purchasing, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Contracts Management, Finance & Budgeting, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineering, Instrumentation & Process Control, Health, Safety & Environment, Oil & Gas Technology, Civil & Construction Engineering. Headquartered in Dubai, GLOMACS run programmes in Amsterdam, Budapest, Geneva, Istanbul, London, Marbella, Paris, Prague, Vienna, California, Houston, Miami, New York, Toronto, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait, Muscat, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore.