Many companies operate using old business theories, and this can lead to a stagnant performance. Mini MBA programs provide valuable business administration skills, explore current business theory and practice, and provide an understanding of how a business works and how it sustains and increases profitability over time.
A mini-MBA can be a magnificent alternative to the traditional MBA and thousands of business leaders are taking advantage of this learning opportunity. If you are looking for a way to obtain new skills, learn new business tactics, brush up on modern business practices or interested in the possibility of a full MBA program, taking mini-MBA courses may be right for you.
Here are some real benefits you may receive from taking a mini MBA program
- The opportunity to test ideas with instructors and peers.
- Improve in their weak areas.
- Find inspiration for new ideas for their businesses.
- Learn new strategies.
- Networking opportunities.
- Classes taught by instructors who have powerful business experience.
- Learn alternative ways of running their business.
- Mentoring from faculty members.
- Learn to structure complex financing.
- Update your skills, stay abreast of current trends in business
- Strengthen your overall business acumen
- Gain experience in applying new techniques, strategies and skills.
In essence, Mini MBAs can provide practical knowledge that can be put to use immediately on the job.
THE TOP 12 MINI MBA OFFERINGS
- Mastering Contracts Management:The Oxford 5-Day MBA
- Mini MBA for Procurement Professionals
- Mini MBA: Oil & Gas and Energy Management
- Mini MBA: Understanding the Dynamics of the LNG Industry
- Mini-MBA: Understanding the Dynamics of the Petrochemicals Industry
- Successful Management for Business Achievement: The 5 Day MBA
- The 10-day MBA for Oil and Gas Professionals
- The 5-Day MBA in HR
- The Contracts & Project Management MBA
- The Oxford 10-Day MBA
- The Oxford 5-Day MBA in Finance
- The Sales & Marketing Management MBA