For over 3 decades, GLOMACS has been training delegates from organizations worldwide, providing them with industry-recognized and internationally accredited courses (ILM, HRCI, IAM, IIBA, PMI, NEBOSH, NASBA, SSC) and the skills needed to thrive in a business landscape. We have supported our clients through periods of economic turmoil and crisis, and we are proud to have always been at their side.
However, the coronavirus pandemic has profoundly transformed our lives, both professionally and personally. And as we prepare to enter the next phase of the pandemic, recovery, we need to begin to think strategically and plan for the future. How we react in the next 6 months will impact how we operate in the next 12 months.
Therefore, we are taking steps to prepare you and your businesses for the challenges of the post-pandemic business landscape, starting with our course offering and how we operate as a business.
As an accredited organization operating internationally, we are renowned for working with select industry partners, and we are continuing to work with our trusted partners to ensure your safety and comfort while you engage with your chosen course material.
This is how we are doing it:
- We will only run training courses at select, trusted venues that can ensure the protection of our delegates and our consultants.
- We have worked with our trusted partners to ensure they meet international guidelines with regards to sanitation and social distancing.
- We will only be accepting delegates form locations with low infection levels.
- All courses will be limited to 10 delegates, to adhere to WHO social distancing guidelines.
- Upon arrival at the training venue, your temperature will be taken to ensure all participants’ safety.
- We will also maintain a PPE station, where delegates collect their personal PPE pack, which will contain masks, gloves and sanitizer.
During the Course
- We will be implementing a 2-meter zone in our seminar rooms and breakout spaces to ensure your safety.
- We are an e-learning organization, and we do not reuse materials. On arrival, all delegates will receive their personal e-learning tablet, along with personal sanitation equipment. Equipment will not be shared among delegates.
Lunch and Breakout Sessions
- To ensure our delegates’ comfort and safety, we will no longer operate buffet breakfasts, lunches, and breakouts.
- Each delegate will receive a personal “breakfast box” alongside two “afternoon boxes,” which can be enjoyed within the dedicated breakout room.
- Your lunch order will be taken via email on the morning of your training session and will be served a-la-carte in the breakout room or private dining area dependent on the hotel location.
Post-Course Completion and Certificate
- Your course completion certificate will be provided in a sealed package.
- We will also be offering digital versions for delegates should they prefer this option.
The coronavirus has had unprecedented impacts on the world; however, we are ready to take the first step to help you and your companies recover and become more resilient in the future.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to one of our specialist consultants, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org