People with emotional intelligence are usually more successful in life. This is because they manage themselves better and they get along with other people much more easily compared to those who are easily emotionally stressed. Emotional excellence is characterized by the ability to understand and control their emotions, motivated to succeed in their endeavors, able to empathize, and communicate effectively.
This Glomacs Advanced Emotional Intelligence seminar equips leaders with skills to help his team deliver the organizational goals. You will learn how to manage your soma (body), psycho (thoughts and feelings), and pneuma (spiritual heart) to develop emotional excellence in your life. You will also develop skills to help your employees be open to new ideas and communicate effectively. If you’ve mastered this, you’ve mastered life.
By the end of this GLOMACS training seminar, you will be able to:
- Develop emotional excellence in yourself and in others
- Create a work culture where employees feel they add value
- Motivate employees effectively
- Develop positive eustress in your life
- Develop a healthy work life balance
- Nurture teamwork among your employees
- Break communication barriers
- Create positive relationships
The GLOMACS Advanced Emotional Intelligence training seminar will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video material and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of emotional intelligence to the particular needs of their workplace.
- Build emotionally excellent teams
- Enhance cooperation through better communication strategies
- Nurture an emotionally intelligent work environment
- Learn how to nurture emotionally excellent skills
- Nurture your self-esteem
- Develop emotionally excellent leadership
- Build excellent teams
Who Should Attend?
All leaders who want to create an emotionally excellent workplace which is productive. This training seminar is designed for those who have previously attended the Leading with Emotional Intelligence: Psychology of Leadership course. This GLOMACS Advanced Emotional Intelligence training seminar will keep you current on recent, cutting-edge developments in leadership theory and practice, and help you be a more effective and impactful leader.
Advanced Understanding of Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Excellence
- History of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence (EI) Defined and Applied at Work
- Emotional Intelligence Blueprint
- Developing Optimism and Overcoming Pessimism
- Validating Emotions in Ourselves and Others
- Applying Emotional Excellence at Work
Understanding and Managing Emotional Stress, Anxiety & Depression
- Understanding Emotional Stress
- Stressors On Our Lives
- Anxiety and Depression
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders
- Dealing with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Managing Depression
Understanding Human Development for Building a Healthy Self-esteem
- Understanding Healthy Human Development
- Applying the Erikson’s Stages of Psychosocial Development
- Improving Self-esteem
- Understanding Our Inner Dialogue
- The Power of Thought
- Create What You Want
Emotionally Excellent Relational Skills
- Creating Positive Relationships
- Growing Our Self-awareness
- Breaking Communication Barriers
- Applying Effective Communication Strategies
- Frames of Reference
- Creating Synergy in Teams
Emotional Excellence for Work-Life Balance
- Eustress and How It Affects Us
- Building a Solid Foundation
- Mental Strategies
- Managing Distress at Work
- Holistic Management of Negative Stress
- Developing an Action Plan
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates.
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance.
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.