This GLOMACS training course will provide the essential keys to growing yourself and then to effectively, be able to grow others! Here you will learn how to lead your team effectively and to motivate them to peak performance results in your organisation. Jack Welch, the well-known American business executive, author, and former chairman and CEO of General Electric, has said, “Before you are a leader, success is all about GROWING YOURSELF. When you become a leader, success is all about GROWING OTHERS!”
This empowering GLOMACS 5-day training seminar will enable participants to become the professional leader who can inspire, motivate and achieve.
This GLOMACS training course will highlight:
- The significance of personal leadership development
- Understanding the dynamics of interpersonal relationships
- The essential keys to successful leadership in business
- How to build a successful team that produces results
- How to develop top performance management
At the end of this GLOMACS training seminar, you will learn to:
- Harness the power of personal development and self-coaching
- Become a visionary, innovative and successful team leader
- Use a leadership style that works effectively with different situations
- Inspire your team to greater motivation, knowledge and skills
- Become a successful communicator, coach and mentor
Participants at this GLOMACS training seminar will receive a thorough training in the subjects covered in the seminar outline, with the instructor using a variety of proven adult learning, teaching and facilitating techniques.
- Seminar methodology includes group discussions, practical exercises, personal profiling and case studies
- Material is presented in a relaxed style to achieve maximum participation
- The focus throughout is on sharing practical ideas to create stronger business relationships and a stronger organisation
This GLOMACS training seminar will focus on the development of successful leaders who are able to add value to the organisation in which they work.
This will include:
- Techniques for achieving successful team development
- Clear communication strategies to achieve company goals
- Empowering each person with powerful interpersonal relationship skills
- Harnessing the abilities of each team member
- Motivation of team members to achieve ongoing business success
Participants will develop the personal skills to be an effective leader of a work group. These include:
- Strategies for achieving successful leadership personal development
- Knowing how to self-coach for peak performance results
- The ability to motivate oneself and others
- Increased confidence and awareness of own strengths
- Development of personal communication skills
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training seminar is designed to develop essential leadership skills, enabling the transition from a good to an excellent leader.
It is designed both for experienced managers wanting to develop further specific leadership skills and for all managers looking to acquire the essential techniques to lead a busy working team.
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- New Personnel being groomed for leadership
- Senior Staff to shape and sharpen their leadership
Developing Leadership for the Modern Workplace
- The Challenge of Personal Leadership Development
- Why personal self-coaching is essential for top performance?
- Understanding the Power of Transformational Leadership
- Developing a Personal Leadership Mind-set
- Characteristics of Highly Effective Leaders
Building Dynamics for Leading Successful Teams
- How to Select and Prepare for a Successful Team
- Discover the Strategy of Building a High Performance Team
- How to Create and Shape High Performing Achievers
- Identifying the Essential Factors in Motivation
- How to Motivate Yourself and Others
Developing Top Performance Management
- How to be a Successful Coach to Shape Peak Performance
- What strategic mentoring will do to produce results?
- Making Performance Appraisal Really Effective
- Developing a Powerful, Positive Leadership Mindset
- Utilising the Benefits of Result Producing Delegation
Essential Communication Skills for Leaders
- How to Utilise Effective Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Knowing How to Communicate with Confidence and Impact
- Understanding Barriers to Effective Communication
- Understanding Positive, Win-Win Assertiveness in Leadership
- Developing Powerful Listening Skills
Developing Proactive Leadership Strategies
- How to Effectively Manage and Lead Change
- How to Utilise Empowering Decision-making Skills
- Learning Richard Branson’s Strategies for Business Success
- Discovering and Using the Power of Appreciation
- How to Develop Your Own Proactive Plan of Action
Share this Course:
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.