The ability to communicate effectively is an essential skill for all senior leaders in modern day business, politics, or academic world and yet it is a skill that is rarely taught. This GLOMACS Developing Senior Leadership Presence and Power training seminar has been specifically designed to develop the communication competencies of senior personnel who need to deliver powerful, memorable and engaging messages to individuals or groups. Power relies not on hierarchy but in a person’s ability to persuade others ethically to buy-in and implement concepts, methodology and outcomes.
Delegates will learn about the importance of: behavioural leadership; versatility; powerful public speaking, and platform skills; creating charisma through powerful persuasion techniques; pitch perfect planning; meetings management and advanced communication techniques. This Management & Leadership training course on Developing Senior Leadership Presence and Power is essential development for senior leaders who want to influence others with integrity and legitimacy.
This training course will feature:
- Influencing with integrity
- Advanced behavioural leadership techniques
- Powerful public speaking and platform skills
- Crystal clear communication models
- Perfect presentation planning processes
- Using media to enhance your message
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of behavioural versatility in leadership
- Create powerful and memorable messages
- Harness nerves to present in a professional and persuasive manner
- Plan and execute the perfect presentation
- Handle media and the media
- Recognise the skills that create charisma and model them
This Management & Leadership training course on Developing Senior Leadership Presence and Power will utilise a variety of proven highly interactive adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes facilitated group and individual exercises, case studies, role-play, videos etc. The instructor will also facilitate learning by encouraging the delegates to test and critically appraise any theories and concepts on this training seminar.
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Management & Leadership training seminar on Developing Senior Leadership Presence and Power is designed to improve the confidence of individuals who, as part of their corporate responsibilities, have to make presentations, influence or build legitimate power with individuals, groups or conferences.
Influencing with Integrity
- The Art of Building Lasting Rapport
- How to Identify Behavioural Traits and React to Them
- Audience Focused SMART Objectives
- Researching the Audience and Responding to Behavioural Patterns
- Create Trust and Commitment in Colleagues and Clients
- The Secrets of Charisma and Confidence
Creating the Right Message
- What makes a speaker appear powerful?
- Harnessing and Controlling Nerves in a Creative Way
- Techniques to Influence Others
- The Techniques and Secrets of Top Presenters
- Improving the Power of Your Message
- The Rule of Three – Using a Message House
- Conscious and Sub-conscious Messages
The Importance of Body Language
- Assertiveness: The Importance of Good Eye Contact, Stance and Confidence
- Body Language and The Part it Plays in Presentations
- The Non-verbal Impact of Presentations
- Using the Body to Create Impact
- The Importance of Gestures
- Rehearsal, Notes and Memorisation
Effective Use of Voice and Tone
- The Vocal Skills of Top Presenters
- Increased Emphasis, Tonality and Tonal Marking
- Breathing, Vocal Resonance Projection and Pitch
- The Power of the Pause and Speed Variation
- Language Patterns and Mutual Respect
- Keeping Your Audience Interested, Engaged and On-side
Perfecting the Planning Process
- Venue Considerations and Why they are so Important
- The Differing Skills For Small or Platform Presentations
- Content and the Message the Audience Receives
- Visual Aids: What Are They and How They Should Be Used
- Presenting for Maximum Impact
- How to Handle the Media
This is previously advertised as 'Communication for the Senior Leaders'
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.