This GLOMACS Dynamics of Leadership training seminar will help you define and implement the vision you have for yourself, your team and your organisation. Working from an initial understanding of your own capabilities, motivators and resources, it will build an action plan for moving you and those around you towards a shared perception of the future, able to respond to an ever-changing world.
- Understanding the leader’s dynamic context
- Self-awareness and self-belief as drivers of leadership behaviours
- Adopting the appropriate ‘altitude’ as a leader
- Developing a robust and engaging vision
- Building key alliances inside and outside the team
- Maximising returns on investment in the team
- Examine your personal style and drivers of behaviour
- Analyze the interpersonal forces at work in your team and organisation
- Develop a vision for realizing your personal and organisational goals
- Inspire your team with a dynamic and aligned statement of purpose
- Identify and develop key partners in achieving your shared vision
- Link personal, team and organisational goals for sustainable performance
This GLOMACS Dynamics of Leadership training seminar will combine presentations with facilitated discussions, interactive practical exercises, small-group activities and mini-case studies. A key element in this process is to learn from each other’s ideas, so all contributions are valuable. A psychometric instrument will be used to generate a personality profile, which will contribute to your understanding of your preferences and personal style.
Leaders at all levels who can respond effectively to change are better able to adapt to the dynamic and unpredictable context all organisations face over the longer term. Organisational performance depends on the ability of managers to stand back from their everyday pressures and scan the bigger picture, while retaining the confidence and trust of their team and colleagues; this GLOMACS training seminar will help them do this.
Participants will be exposed to a range of perspectives on the leadership function, sharing examples of best practice and challenging some assumptions about the role of the manager. This GLOMACS Dynamics of Leadership training seminar will ask you to examine your beliefs about yourself and the contribution you can make to your organisation over the longer term, and develop an action-plan to make your vision a reality.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and senior professionals who would like to take a wider perspective on their organisation, their role and themselves, and prepare for a move into strategic positions.
Leadership and Transformation
- Leadership and its Context
- Personality, Values and Behaviour
- Personal Transformation
- Path Dependency
- Limiting Beliefs and How to Overcome Them
- Personal Style and Flexibility
Core Dynamic Competencies
- Leadership Competencies
- Influence, Authority and Power
- Helicopters, Satellites & Drones
- Emotions, Mood & Disposition
- Communication: Art or Science?
Developing a Dynamic Leadership Vision
- Strategic Orientation
- Contextual Awareness
- SWOT Analysis
- Rationality and its Limitations
- Goals and Objectives
- Goal Congruence and Alignment
Building Leadership Alliance and Teams
- Organisational Dynamics
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Organisational Culture
- Creating a Positive Climate
- Developing the Alliance through Teamworking
- Team and Individual Development
- Motivating in Times of Change
Leadership and Life Balance
- Reassessing Personal Goals
- Balancing Work, Life and Leadership
- Handling Pressure
- Building a Sustainable Personal Future
- Action Planning
- Personal Development Planning
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.