This GLOMACS interactive 5 – day Service Quality and Excellence training course will show you how to take your organisation from Good to Great. The Rise (and rise, and rise) of web technologies, of Peer-Review, Price Comparison and auto-switching website have changed the rules of customer engagement irrevocably and forever. The old Marketing books and theories can be torn up. The strategic battleground now is in delivering world-class customer “experiences”. The old models, focusing on Product, Price, Promotion, Place, etc. overlook the fact that the way goods and services are purchased and consumed is now radically different to how they were, even half a generation ago.
Attention-spans are minute, distractions are everywhere, and Social is EVERYTHING. Giving good, even excellent Customer service is no longer anywhere near good enough. The new game is relationships, engagement, dialogues, and world-class experiences. Mapping, planning, and creating these is the purpose of the 5 – day training course and will take you through the latest science, models, and theories on how to get and stay ahead of the curve in the new 24/7/365 "always-on" competitive landscape.
This GLOMACS training course will highlight:
- Why good enough just won't cut it anymore?
- Why value is a uniquely personal concept (and how to deliver it, time after time)?
- Why emotional and irrational are the new sales models?
- How to carve out a market-defining space for your Enterprise (and how to defend it)?
- How to build world-class experiences that get talked about?
The objective is to learn and apply the latest scientific and management thinking to the organisation's customer relationships and how to create "Blue Oceans" of strategic differentiation that makes your customers love you and tell others. We will go far beyond "Good service" (it is no longer "good enough') and give you tools and techniques to carve out unique and sustainable market positions for your organisation and your products or services.
By the end of this GLOMACS training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand what the true meaning of value is
- Truly understand the mind of the customer; what does he want?
- Learn how to build processes and systems that deliver sustainable and unique customer value over and over again
- Learn how to communicate, using a common, compelling “voice” across multi-channels and media
- Learn how to be compelling and how to create and then capture sustainable value
This GLOMACS Customer Service training course on Service Quality and Excellence encourages the participants to contribute their experiences through a combination of lectures, group discussions, practical exercises, case studies, video clips, and breakout sessions designed to reinforce new skills. We draw upon the very latest science and models of Neuroscience, Behavioural Economics, and Management to give clear, actionable insights into how to create a service offering that cannot be matched. The comprehensive course manual has been developed to be practical, easy to use, and facilitate learning and on-the-job application in the real world.
The impact on the organisation in attending this GLOMACS Service Quality and Excellence training course is profound, including:
- Deep understanding of customers and why they behave as they do
- Profound knowledge of the purchase processes of customers and their post-purchase dissonance
- Clear processes and systems for categorizing customers and building bespoke-feeling responses to make each interaction feel personal and unique
- Understand of the true meaning of value, how it is created, how it can be destroyed and how to capture it
- A clear understanding of the tools, systems, and processes for engaging with customers, both in the real and virtual worlds
- Practical, actionable tools and processes for repeating customer excellence time and again
The impact of this GLOMACS training course to the participants are manifold and includes:
- Gain an understanding of how human beings think, behave and react
- Understand how to “read” the mind of the customer to deliver hitherto unrecognized value
- Understand what drives customer behaviour and how to satisfy it, every time
- Learn how to develop a common “voice” across all platforms for creating and maintaining a dialogue with customers
- Learn which tools and which techniques to apply to be entirely appropriate in every case
- Learn precisely the steps needed to create compelling, lasting value for your customers, both current and potential
Who Should Attend?
The Customer Experience is everything nowadays, the insights in this GLOMACS Service Quality and Excellence training course are vital to anyone interested in customer retention and business growth.
This GLOMACS training course is a suitably wide range of professionals but will significantly benefit:
- Team Leaders
- Technical Staff
- Team Supervisors
- Department Managers
- Key Account Managers
- Account Managers
- Field Service Representatives
- Brand Managers
- Public Relation Professionals
- Frontline Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
Quality, Value and Customer Experience: What do they want (and why do they want it)?
- Quality is in the Eye of the Payer
- The Pursuit of Value, What is it (really)? How do we create it?
- Inside the Mind of the Customer – Truth and Lies
- Inside the Mind of the Customer – The Irrational Purchaser
- Behavioural Economics – Why (almost) everything you knew about buying and selling is wrong?
- Inside the Mind of the Customer – Why “Do nothing” is such a powerful driver?
- Inside the Mind of the Customer – The Values “Iceberg”
Value Creation, Skills and Tools: How to create relevance, compliance, and value?
- Forensic Questioning Skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Survey Design
- The Science of Persuasion
- Inside the Mind of the Customer – Personality Types
- Communicating Value
Customer Profiling Techniques: They may all be important, but they are not the same
- Market Segmentation Techniques
- Customer Personae
- Account Classification Techniques
- Finding your Client “Voice” by segment
- “Keep them forever” - Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) Analysis
Value Capture: Getting Paid what you are worth
- Building Compelling Value Propositions
- Persuasive Dialogue Techniques
- Getting Your Message Across
- Getting Social – Tools and Techniques for Customer Excellence in a Social World
- Handling Awkward Customers
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Building Quantified Brand Propositions
Bringing It All Together: Creating an actionable Customer Service Plan going forward
- Competitor Analysis Techniques
- Situational Analysis Tools
- Effective Customer Research Techniques
- Creating an Actionable, Sustainable Customer Service Plan
- Tools, Methods, Systems and Checklists to Stay on Track
- Summary and Close
- Outline two suggestions that you believe would improve the quality of your organisation’s Customer Service Support
- Outline two examples of how you plan to improve your customer service and “Go the Extra Mile” when rendering service to your internal and external customers
- Which of the following statements regarding body language is false?
- Men and women use completely different body language gestures to communicate their emotions
- Generally speaking, a person’s body language gestures, rather than words, are a much more accurate judge of his or her true feelings
- Most body language finger gestures don’t always have the same meaning from culture to culture
- When you “match & mirror” a person’s gestures, you are creating trust and building rapport
- Which of the following statements regarding customer service is true?
- It’s OK to hang up on a customer if he or she is being demanding
- Internal customers are more important than external customers
- Never send out more than one customer survey per year
- All of the above are true statements
- Which of the following statements regarding temperament styles is true?
- There are four primary temperament styles
- All men are born with the same temperament style
- Women are better listeners than men
- Men do not show their emotions in public
- Which of the following statements is true?
- The customer is always right
- The only time you can yell at a customer is if they start yelling first
- It is a great idea to record all inbound and outbound phone calls to improve service and quality control
- Closed-ended questions are used to get the customer to open up and talk more
Also available as an ILM-endorsed title of 'Beyond Customer Service'
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates.
- On passing the ILM assessment, delegates will be awarded with an endorsed certificate from ILM.
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.