Why some organizations fail to stay competitive in the market?
One of most important reasons is that they have no Performance Management System that Collect, Analyze and Report Information regarding the performance of the organization.
The purpose of developing a system for effective measuring of performances is to understand, adjust and improve business in all department of the organization. Performance measurement enable effective organizations to express their success by numbers. Beside control function indicators of performances also have two other functions:
- Developing and Guiding Function - they present a base for formulating and implementation of the strategy of the organization
- Motivation Function - they induce management to fulfill goals and motivate all stakeholders to realize those goals and on even higher level
Performance Measurements and Key Performance Indicators are the means to monitor the execution of the Strategy of the Organization. It is therefore, absolutely vital that organizations should have proper strategies and proper means of executing the strategies. In 2006, the Monitor Group asked Senior Executive about their number one priority and the answer was “Strategy Execution”.
Delegates to this exciting and innovative GLOMACS Interactive Workshop on Key Performance Indicators and Optimisation will highlight the vital role of key performance indicators in measuring your company’s performance and in turning your strategy into action using the Balanced Scorecard.
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS interactive workshop will be highly beneficial to the following professionals for:
- All Personnel involved in developing and implementing Performance Measures
- Advisors, Planners, and others developing Scorecards and Dashboards
- Functional, Line and Operational Managers
- Process Improvement / Quality managers
- Project / PMO Managers
Interactive discussions and presentations will cover the following topics:
- Integrating performance measures in strategic and Operational Management Systems
- How to Link Strategy to Operational Activities
- Methods for Developing and Implementing a Performance Measurement System
- Provision of a Practical Resource Kit for Implementing Performance Measurements
- Realize the Benefits of Utilizing an Effective Performance Measurement System
- To Understand the Concept of Strategy and Strategy Execution
- Address the Human Factors of Implementing a Performance Measurement System
- Design and Develop Dashboards and Scorecards in Excel
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor and Re-Certification credits from HR Certification Institute (HRCI), will be awarded to the delegates
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.