This GLOMACS Leading for Organisational Impact training course can dramatically change your work, career, and life to be more productive and meaningful. It will give you the tools and a sense of purpose to change the way your team sees you. It will transform your role from a manager to a leader, coach, and facilitator. As such, your impact will be long-lasting and impactful. And it will give you the confidence to stake and shape an exciting future, one in which the individual needs of a new generation of employees and demanding stakeholders are met.
In a nutshell, it will speed up the journey from average to excellence.
The time for a renewed approach to leadership and organizational performance is at hand, and the need is urgent. Albert Einstein said that doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insanity. And yet, most organizations continue to have practices that reflect outdated circumstances and, as such, are inefficient, time-consuming, and frustrate both employees and clients. These organizations have too many managers and also a few leaders.
Unless you’re in a start-up, your organization is probably governed by a culture that represents the past. But the future is where you’re going to be spending most of our time. So, building a new culture, one that embraces challenges and change, is essential. It is the task of leadership.
This GLOMACS training course will highlight:
- Anticipating the future
- Getting ahead of the change curve
- Creating an agile work environment
- Understanding why the new generation of employees – the Millennials – are different and need new organization strategies to leverage their talent better
- Building change into daily management practices
- Welcoming new challenges with a can-do attitude
- Incorporating leadership best practices to fit your context
- Understanding the biochemical impact of effective leadership
- Powering up your team for peak performance
- Using measurement to build accountability for continuous improvement
At the end of this GLOMACS training seminar, you will learn to:
- Understand and apply best leadership practices from the world’s most admired organizations
- Engage and empower employees to go beyond their perceived abilities
- Transform your work environment to one that embraces change and challenges
- Make changes to the structure of your team to facilitate value-added ongoing improvement
- Facilitate measurable improved performance and innovation
This GLOMACS Leading for Organisational Impact training course will be participative and engaging. The participants will learn by being exposed to practices that are field-tested. Each fast-paced session will expose participants to the speaker’s international experience of working with world-class organizations. There will be many interactive exercises and discussions to see how best practices can be applied to the participant’s circumstances.
They will have a personal action plan to improve their team and feel empowered to seize new opportunities that might previously have been hidden.
Organizations that send their managers to this GLOMACS training seminar will see :
- Increased enthusiasm to tackle challenges
- A proactive approach to leading value-added change
- Application of best practices that other managers would want to emulate
- Measurable impact on employee performance
- New behaviors that accelerate high performance
- Increase collaborative problem solving and innovation
The participants will return to work with heightened enthusiasm to:
- Be an admired contributor
- Contribute to stakeholder benefits in meaningful and measurable ways
- Learn new practical, proven tools and techniques that are impactful in the real-world
- Reduce negative stress that contributes to low morale, high absenteeism, and poor performance
- Structure your team to drive increased value
- Have a sense of confidence to overcome organizational roadblocks
Who Should Attend?
Leadership is an essential skill for managers who want to break free of tiered and ineffective traditional management practices. In a global economy, learning firm and practicing transformative strategies is a key to survival and success.
This GLOMACS training seminar is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Front-line Managers under pressure to do more with less
- Senior Managers who are charged with transforming their department to be more client-centric
- Human Resource Professionals who need to be up-to-date on best leadership practices
- Managers who are too involved in day-to-day issues and who need to drive performance through others
- Senior and Middle Managers who aspire to a transformational leadership level
Anticipating and Impacting the Future
- Why Managers Need to Become Leaders?
- The Purpose of Leadership
- A New View of Leadership: Coach and Mentor Roles
- Essential Ingredients of a High-Performance Organization
- Leadership Styles: Self Evaluation
- The Importance of Context
- The Shakleton Saga: Lessons Learned
- The Impact of Leadership on Performance
Hiring, On-boarding and Training Future Leaders
- Attracting the Best Talent: Benchmark Practices
- Understanding Future New Hires: Welcome to the Age of Millennials
- Creating a Values-based rather than a Policies-based Environment
- New Approaches to On-boarding
- Finding and Hiring the Best Talent
- The Biochemical Basis of Productive Employees
- Leadership: The Art of Possibilities
- Developing Trust: The Foundation of Engaging Employees in Setting Direction
- Filling Employee’s Psychological Bucket
- Achieving the “A” Performance by Expecting More
- Coaching Roles: When to be a Sounding Board, Facilitator or Advisor
- Structuring Effective Regular Check-Ins
- Building Accountability for Goals
- Crucial Conversations: Being Assertive without Demeaning Egos
Powering Your Team to High Performance
- New Approaches to Teamwork
- Elements of Effective Teams
- Decision-Making: Choosing the Best Strategy to Suit Your Circumstances
- Achieving Alignment with the Corporate Vision and Mission
- Changing Your Measurement System to Build Commitment and Enthusiasm
- Identifying a “Balanced” Set of Key Performance Indicators
- Recognition and Rewards
Leading the Charge!
- Being an Agent of Change
- Building a Model for Influencing Change: Lessons from the Eagle
- Understanding and Leveraging your Power Base
- The Impact of Humility
- Getting into the Head and Heart of those who are Intransigent
- Producing Win-Win Outcomes
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor and Re-Certification credits from HR Certification Institute (HRCI), will be awarded to the delegates
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.