This innovative GLOMACS training course examines how to master the critical areas of Human Capital Management (HCM) and Human Resources Management (HRM).
This GLOMACS training course on Managing Human Capital in the Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industry will show HR professionals how they can contribute to the business at a strategic level and become a real partner in the organisation. This exciting training course will bring you up to date on the latest techniques and approaches that are appropriate for the efficient management of Human Capital, with particular emphasis on the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and related industries.
This GLOMACS training course will highlight:
- Best practice in HRM systems, methods, and services
- Training, Learning and Career Development
- Employee Reward and how it influences employee performance
- The importance of two-way resourcing and recruitment
- Performance Management in a multi-cultural environment
By the end of this GLOMACS training course, participants will learn to:
- Explain the importance of strategic human capital management
- Formulate a plan to transform strategic requirements into HR objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of employee resourcing, recruitment & reward
- Understand performance management in a multi-cultural environment
- Illustrate examples of best practice in managing people
This GLOMACS training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This GLOMACS training course on Managing Human Capital in the Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industry includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be practical sessions where participants have the opportunity to practice and experience course-related activities. Realistic and fun exercises, short video presentations, small group work, case studies, exercises, and feedback, will be used to facilitate learning.
This GLOMACS training course will have a positive impact on your organisation in the following ways:
- Enhanced human capital management
- Staff promoting learning and development in their organisation
- Build organisational learning company wide
- Improved employee engagement
- Increased use of appropriate training methods throughout the organisation
- Improved employee relations
By attending this exciting GLOMACS training course, you will develop practical, transferable skills in:
- The new areas of HR critical to your job
- Human Capital Management
- Strategic HR
- Employee Reward, Resourcing & Development
- Learning psychology and learning and development practices
- Ongoing professional development
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Anyone concerned with maximising the investment in Human Capital
- Human Resources (HR) Staff at all levels
- Staff who need to be competent in Human Resource Management (HRM)
- HR Business Partners
- Learning & Development Staff
- Anyone who needs to understand the workings of the modern HR Department
Human Capital & Human Resource Management
- Understanding Human Capital
- The Development of Strategic HR
- Human Capital in Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industry – How does it differ?
- The Transformation of HR
- HR as a Strategic Partner
People Resourcing in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industries
- Recruiting as a Two-way Process
- Specialist Resourcing Needs of oil and Gas Employers
- Choosing the Appropriate Selection Methodology
- Use of Psychological Testing in Selection
- Assessment Centres – State of the Art Selection
Performance Management & Reward
- Performance Management in Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industry
- Making Performance Appraisal Work
- Efficient Use of Feedback
- Understanding Compensation & Benefits
- Implementing Total Reward
Development in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industry
- The Talent Management Model
- The Training Cycle
- How Adults Learn: Andragogy
- What are the best ways to train people?
- Evaluation of Training Effectiveness (cost benefits analysis & ROI)
Empowerment, Engagement and Change
- The Context for Change in Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industry
- Managing change or leading change?
- Employee Engagement & Empowerment
- Retaining Valued Employees
- Personal Action Planning
Share this Course:
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients