Too much to do and not enough time to do it?
An ever-growing task list, challenging demands and changing priorities?
Today’s customer requirements and intense competitive demands place heavy pressures on organizations. These changing work practices demand a new breed of employee. Companies are seeking people who can organize their time effectively, team up with others to achieve goals, and who constantly work to improve customer and stakeholder needs. This popular GLOMACS Multiple Tasks Workshop is full of practical skills and techniques to manage this pressure, meet deadlines and deliver against your objectives.
This GLOMACS workshop will feature:
- Managing tasks effectively
- Planning and project management techniques
- Effective prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Task leadership and team working skills
- Influencing and stakeholder management skills
By the end of this GLOMACS workshop participants will be able to:
- Develop the skills necessary to get work completed on time
- Apply basic project planning tools to plan and schedule work
- Analyse key stakeholders and understand how to gain their support
- Apply communication & influencing techniques to ensure work is completed
- Engage colleagues to gain their commitment and support
This GLOMACS Managing Multiple Tasks Workshop will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes learning with presentations, discussion, practical activities, videos, team practice exercises and case studies.
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Multiple Tasks Workshop is designed for persons who desire to learn practical management techniques that will assist them in tasks, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines for work and projects. The workshop is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team Leaders, Supervisors, Section Heads and Managers
- Anyone who wants to become a Leader in their work role
- Project, Purchasing, Finance & Production Officers and Personnel
- Technical Professionals including those in Maintenance, Engineering & Production
- Secretaries, Clerks, Administrative and Support Staff
Importance of Planning in Management of Tasks
- Clarifying Goals, Objectives, Assumptions and Constraints in Work
- Integrating a Scope, Work Structure and Management Plan in Assignments
- Planning for Time Management, Scheduling and Meeting Deadlines
- Learning to Identify and Manage Stakeholders
- Identifying Risk Techniques that affect Tasks, Priorities and Deadlines
- Identifying the Skills necessary to Lead and Manage Work Tasks
Setting Priorities & Deadlines in our Time Management
- Integrating Time Management into Development of Priorities
- Making the most from Meetings, e-mails, Interruptions and Transition Time
- Dealing with Time Wasters, Procrastination and Bosses
- Identifying Skills required to obtain the help of others on Tasks
- The Importance of Interpersonal Skill in Accomplishment of Tasks
- Understanding Task Flexibility and Versatility in People Leadership
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor and Professional Development Units (PDUs) / Contact Hours from Project Management Institute (PMI®), will be awarded to the delegates
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
REP logo, PMI & PMP are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.