Is your leadership as effective as it could be?
The GLOMACS Maximising Your Leadership Effectiveness training seminar has been specifically designed to develop efficient and effective leadership skills that will ensure sustainability for their organization. An effective leader builds rapport that motivates and influences colleagues. Participants will self-discover, develop their leadership presence, learn how to communicate effectively, develop effective team characteristics and can control emotionally charged reactions.
This GLOMACS training course will feature:
- Importance of a healthy mind and body for maximum effectiveness
- Understanding personality profiles and how to communicate with them
- Developing openness to creativity and lead innovation
- Creating and sustaining effective teams’ development
- How to resolve conflict and anger management techniques
By the end of this GLOMACS training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of self-discovery and develop an understanding of their personal strengths and weaknesses
- Identify the characteristics of an effective leader
- Build teamwork by recognizing the characteristics of an effective team
- Improve their listening and communication skills
- Appreciate the importance of anger management
This GLOMACS Maximising Your Leadership Effectiveness training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes case studies, interactive activities, exercises and instructional videos.
- Increase organizational productivity via greater leadership influence
- Enhance leadership skills
- Nurture leadership with integrity
- Improve communication between managers, leaders and staff
- Improve teamwork among managers
- Develop effective leadership influence
- Enhance personal leadership growth
- Develop skills as an inspirational leader
- Learn to effectively persuade and influence others
- Develop better conflict management skills
- Develop personal influence to positively impact others
- Improve personal effectiveness
Who Should Attend?
Leadership is not about control or power; effective leaders utilise their personal strengths to influence and motivate others. Through self-awareness and understanding, individual leaders will develop clear strategies to develop as an effective and influential leader.
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team Leaders and Supervisors who want to become more effective
- Managers seeking career development
- Managers recently appointed to leadership roles
- Managers requiring strategies to grow as effective and influential leaders
- Leaders wishing to develop self-awareness and personal effectiveness
Self-discovery For Leadership
- What is Self-discovery?
- Personalities in the Workplace
- Maximising our People Skills Abilities
- Wellness of The Body
Developing Your Leadership Presence
- Developing The Right Attitude
- Understand The Stages of Growth
- Characteristics of Servant Leadership
- Openness to New Ideas
- Creating a Creative Climate
Mastering Communication Skills
- Characteristics of A Skilled Communicator
- Asking Questions to Clarify Information
- Active Listening to Understand the Message
- What do our bodies say?
- Creating A Positive Self-image
Building A Dynamic Team
- Definition of A Team
- Factors in Team Development
- Types of Team Players
- Dealing with Conflict in Teams
- Giving Feedback For Improved Performance
Anger Management For Effective Leadership
- What is Anger?
- Understanding Trigger Thoughts
- Strategies to Cope with Anger
- Relaxation Techniques
- The Assertive Formula
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.