This GLOMACS PR Campaign Management training seminar is a must for any business aiming to employ Public Relations Campaigns as part of their business operation.
Public relations campaigns can help drive strategic organisational change, build public perceptions and drive reputation with key stakeholders. Well planned and executed campaigns are a cost-effective means of changing perceptions and increasing stakeholder value for an organisation.
This powerful GLOMACS PR Campaign Management training seminar takes a problem solving approach to the design of PR campaigns. By closely fitting the campaign to core business priorities as well as project objectives campaign design reinforces key messages and organisational strategy. Case study examples in print will be used throughout. Action planning for the workplace to put ideas into action is a strong feature of the training seminar.
Highlights of this GLOMACS training seminar include:
- Powerful Planning Tools
- Practical Examples and Frameworks
- Personal Coaching and Advice
- Incorporation of Your Own Content Giving Real, Useable Outputs
- A Practical and Theoretical Toolkit for use beyond the Seminar
- To Examine the range of PR campaigns and the purposes that they can achieve
- To Develop a problem-solving approach to match PR campaign strategy to business objectives
- To Plan PR campaigns to meet need setting clear objectives with behavioural outcomes and measurable results
- To Examine a wide range of successful campaigns to judge the differing strategies and use of channels and media
- To Measure risk presented during a campaign by increased public and media scrutiny and to plan to mitigate these risks
- To Learn how to evaluate PR campaigns to demonstrate success to the business and to develop campaign methodology
This GLOMACS PR Campaign Management training seminar is activity and discussion based. Formal presentations will be balanced by a range of case-studies, practice problems and group discussions. Sharing the experience of the participants is an important feature and delegates will have the opportunity to discuss their own projects or challenges in an environment focusing on solving those problems.
Communicating effectively with key stakeholders is vital to the delivery of business goals. This GLOMACS training seminar demonstrates how:
- PR can be a key element of business strategy through coherent and focused campaigns
- Clear business results can be driven by well planned campaigns
- Reputation and Brand can be enhanced through well designed campaigns
- Risks involved in raising profile can be identified and mitigated
- Results can benefit all of your key stakeholders
- Maximum effect can be achieved for minimum financial outlay
This GLOMACS PR Campaign Management training seminar examines a wide range of communications issues, skills and opportunities. As well as developing further personal competencies, and will help participants:
- To develop a more effective approach to communication in the workplace
- Select and use the best tools to add value to the organisation at a strategic level
- Develop personal action planning and understand how to ‘sell’ ideas to top management
- Plan evaluation of the campaign so that results are recognised within the organisation
- To develop creativity in communication
- To build confidence and mastery through personal coaching and advice
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS PR Campaign Management training seminar has been designed for PR practitioners / professionals and for senior professionals elsewhere in the organisation who want to use PR / communications tools to best effect in meeting business objectives.
This GLOMACS training seminar is also relevant to anyone likely to have responsibility for the delivery of PR Campaigns for their organisation but is relatively new to the concepts and practicalities of this facet of corporate communications.
- Middle and senior managers tasked with the direct delivery of campaigns or oversight of specialist sub-contractors
- Senior operational managers with responsibility for managing teams whose role includes PR Campaigns
- Senior managers up to Board level with responsibility for the strategic use of Public Relations
Public Relations in Business
- An Overview of the Scope and Role of Public Relations in an Organisation
- Assessing Your PR Situation
- Setting Objectives to Meet Your Business Needs
- Planning Framework for Campaigns
- Costing a Campaign
- Writing Your Campaign Proposal
Setting Campaign Objectives and Themes
- A Problem Solving Approach
- The Campaign Process and Communications Theory
- Translating Objectives into a Practical Campaign Concept
- Resource Allocation and Scheduling
- The Development of a Message House
- Storytelling and Creativity in Messaging
Choosing the Right Media Mix
- Identifying your Target Publics
- Assessing What Your Stakeholders Think of You
- Choosing the Right Media for the Right Audience
- News and Feature Generation
- Is it a story – What’s in it for the media?
- Events, Invitations and Press Releases
Social Media and Influence
- Involving Your “in-house” Media
- Using Photography and Video
- Social Media in Campaigns
- Using Influencers and Testimonials
- The Role of the Corporate Website
- Crisis Management and Contingencies
Evaluation and the Planning Cycle
- Building the In-house Campaigns Team
- Assessing and Managing Performance
- Buying in Help – What to look for and getting the best results?
- Evaluating Campaigns
- Campaign Reporting
- Personal Action Planning
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.