This is an intensive overview of the practicalities of Strategic Management in the 21st century. It is structured as a highly interactive event that will enable delegates to make an immediate impact on the performance of their organization by developing new action plans and creating future priorities and approaches as their business changes.
Therefore, this GLOMACS Strategic Management Workshop focuses on delivering a high-level practical understanding of the complete elements of the subject – analysis, planning, implementation, review, development.
This GLOMACS workshop will feature the following:
- Analyzing organizational performance and potential
- Preparing a strategic plan that gets implemented effectively
- Alignment of strategic and operational management
- Innovation in product and process
- Risk analysis and risk management
By the end of this GLOMACS workshop, participants will be able to:
- Design a strategic plan for their division or team
- Guide their division or team in effective implementation
- Identify the forces for change and development in their business
- Create and leverage effective supply chain relationships
- Understand and apply financial and non-financial techniques of strategic management
We will use a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. These include the following:
- Introduction to the main tools and techniques of strategic management
- Case examples of the main challenges and their solutions
- Group work on specific issues and situations
- Interactive discussion of specific in-company issues
- Preparation of a personal action plan for each delegate
Throughout this GLOMACS Strategic Management Workshop, the group leader will illustrate the discussions with real-life examples and situations in which he has been personally involved.
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Strategic Management Workshop is designed for a wide range of experienced managers and team leaders. It will greatly benefit the following:
- Operational and Logistics Planners
- Business Development Specialists
- Accounting and Financial Managers
- Human Resource Specialists
- Engineering, Scientific and Administrative Specialists
Developing and Aligning Strategy and Operations
- What is Strategy and Why is it important?
- Practical Work and Discussion – how to analyze our business?
- Market and Competitor Analysis
- Financial and Non-financial Analysis of our Organization
- Practical Work and Discussion – SWOT and the Strategy Matrix
- Alignment of Strategic and Operational Management
Producing a Strategic Plan that Gets Implemented
- Framework of a Strategic Plan
- Practical Work and Discussion – a real-life example of a strategic plan
- How to Setup and Lead a Strategic Planning Team
- Implementation – How to break down the plan and get it done
- Dynamic Planning as a continuous process
- Writing a Personal Action Plan for the Next Stage
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Share this Course: