As of the moment, this course is currently not available on our training portfolio.
If you wish to inquire or request a run for this seminar, e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at +971 (04) 425 0700
Implementation skills are essential throughout the organisation within middle as well as senior management ranks. The fast-evolving national, international and global environment continues to pressure organisations and their managers to constantly increase their performance. This GLOMACS Strategic Planning and Execution training course provides participants with a number of concepts and frameworks that will enable them to critically evaluate the approach of organisations in different business sectors to strategic planning and execution.
This GLOMACS Strategic Planning and Execution training course has been specifically designed to equip delegates with the knowledge, skills and understanding to implement strategic plans. The emphasis of this GLOMACS Management & Leadership training course is on putting strategies into action, which includes designing, delivering and supporting products; improving the efficiency and effectiveness of operations, and control systems and culture.
This GLOMACS training course will feature:
- The unique and important role of mid-level and senior managers in strategic planning and execution
- Resource allocation, strategic planning, development and control
- Corporate performance, governance and business ethics
- Government, public sector and not-for-profit strategies
- Managing strategic change
By the end of this GLOMACS training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop a broad knowledge and critical understanding of the role of the strategic management function within organisations
- Define and to clarify the concepts of "strategic plans", "strategy implementation" and "change management"
- Gain the knowledge to be able to appreciate the main methods used to formulate and implement strategy
- Use acquired knowledge to review organisation practice against given theoretical models and provide considered responses to given problems
- Evaluate new concepts in this area and be able to illustrate essential understanding through application
This GLOMACS Strategic Planning and Execution training course will utilise a variety of proven highly interactive learning techniques to ensure understanding and retention applicability of the information presented. This includes facilitated group and individual exercises, case studies for class work and discussion. The principles and approaches to strategy and implementation will be illustrated by real-life examples.
- Develop a broad knowledge and critical understanding of the role of the strategic management function within organisations globally
- Improve teamwork and team-building skills
- Greater organisational adaptability and flexibility
- Improved interpersonal and communication skills
- Improved career flexibility and prospects
- Improved problem solving and decision making skills
- Abstracting meaning from information and sharing knowledge
- Ability to critique and apply the latest theories and ideas on global issues
- Develop a range of specialist skills used in this field
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Strategic Planning and Execution training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals and mid-level or senior managers working for a private or public organisation aiming to improve his/her knowledge of designing and implementing world-class strategies.
The Dynamics of Strategy Development, Building a Cohesive Corporate Strategy
- The Dynamics of Purpose
- The Dynamics of Resource Development
- The Dynamics of Environmental Development
Resource Allocation, Strategic Planning and Control
- Objectives, Task Setting and Communicating Strategy
- Resource Allocation
- Strategic Planning
- Information, Monitoring and Control
Corporate Performance, Governance and Business Ethics
- Stakeholders and Corporate Performance
- Agency Theory
- Governance Mechanisms
- Ethics and Strategy
Government, Public Sector and Not-For-Profit Strategies
- Examining the Environment in Public Sector Strategy
- Analysing Resources in the Public and Non-profit Sectors
- Describing the Purpose of Public and Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Context, Content and Implementation in Public Sector Strategy
Managing Strategic Change
- Causes of Change
- Prescriptive Approaches to Managing Strategic Change
- Emergent Approaches to Managing Change
- Developing a Strategic Change Programme
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients