As of the moment, this course is currently not available on our training portfolio.
If you wish to inquire or request a run for this seminar, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +971 (04) 425 0700
This highly interactive and practical GLOMACS Strategy & Business Analysis training seminar will help you to understand the business analysis work that is needed to collaborate with stakeholders in order to identify and address a requirement of strategic importance (the business need), then align the resulting strategy for the change with higher and lower-level strategies.
This GLOMACS training seminar will give you practice developing the necessary skills including:
- Understanding enterprise problems and goals
- Analysing current state and defining future state
- Devising strategies
- Driving change
- Facilitating stakeholder engagement
- Understand the link between business analysis and strategy
- Understand how business analysis can help to implement business strategy
- Align potential solutions with strategic goals
- Examine the links with other perspectives including Agile and BPM
- Identify and define the organization’s current and future states
- Apply relevant strategic thinking tools and techniques
- Identify strategic risks
- Analyse performance measures
- Define solution design options
- Understand how to analyse value
This GLOMACS Strategy & Business Analysis training seminar utilises short presentations, practical exercises, video inputs, business simulation activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in applying the methods and tools of strategic business analysis to the specific needs of their organisation.
- Facilitate strategic change
- Improved strategic alignment
- Contribute to the achievement of strategic plans
- Ability to recognise a good business strategy
- Understand how to change from the current position to a desired future state
- Improved strategic thinking and analysis skills
- More highly developed problem solving and critical thinking skills
- An increased ability to help achieve strategic improvement
- Appreciation of how strategy and business analysis link with other important perspectives
- Enhanced strategic management and planning capability
Who Should Attend?
Professionals and leaders who wish to learn more about understanding how to implement strategies and the changes required in the organization, including:
- Business Architects
- Business Systems Analysts
- Enterprise Analysts
- Management Consultants
- Process Analysts
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
Introduction to Strategy and Business Analysis
- What is the link between Strategy and Business Analysis?
- Definitions, Concepts and Key Terms
- What makes a strategy successful?
- Performance Measures and Strategic Alignment
- Governance and Information Management
How is Business Strategy Formulated?
- Vision and Values, Mission and Goals
- Analyse External Environment
- Business Capability Analysis
- Assess Strategic Fit and Formulate Strategy Options
- Strategy Maps and The Balanced Scorecard
- Using The Business Model Canvas
- Introduction to Strategy Analysis in A Business Analysis Context
- Analyse Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
- Strategy Analysis Case Study
Solutions and Perspectives
- How to Analyse, Value and Recommend Solutions
- Analysing Performance Measures
- Agile Perspective
- Business Intelligence Perspective
- Business Architecture
- Business Process Management
Putting Analysis, Requirements and Design into Action
- Developing Strategic Thinking Capability
- Practising Interaction Skills
- Additional Tools and Techniques
- Case Study: Putting Business Analysis into Practice
- Identifying Business Analysis Performance Improvements
- Commitment to Action
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates.
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance.
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.