This exciting and innovative GLOMACS Learning & Development training seminar will introduce you to the latest and best practices in training management and organisational learning. This GLOMACS training seminar is paced, challenging and highly rewarding. You will learn about how to become a truly ‘learning organisation’ and redefine organisational learning so that your organisation places learning and development at the core of its business.
This GLOMACS Learning & Development training seminar will introduce you to the latest and proven techniques for Training Management, Organisational Learning, Talent Management and Organisational Development (OD). Your professional practice and career will be enhanced by attending this important 5-day GLOMACS training.
- Learn about organisational learning and development as it applies to your organisation
- Enjoy practical workshops / exercises each day where what has been learnt will be put into action
- Understand the application of training management in your organisation and compare what you do to other leading organisations
- Learn the practical steps involved in becoming a truly learning organisation
- Network with other like-minded professional about best-practices in learning & development
By the end of this GLOMACS training seminar, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of organisational learning theory
- Explain the concept of effective training management
- Utilise the skills of OD for organisational learning & training management
- Apply appropriate skills for developing a learning organisation
- Develop training suitable for a particular audience or work-group
Participants to this GLOMACS Training Management & Organisational Learning training seminar will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the instructor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Training methodology includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be practical sessions where participants have the opportunity to practice and experience some HR related activities. Role-plays, small group work, relevant case studies and feedback will be used to facilitate learning.
- Staff promoting learning and development in their organisation
- Build organisational learning company wide
- Improved employee engagement
- Enhanced team motivation
- Increased use of appropriate training methods throughout the organisation
- Improved employee relations
- Develop practical, transferable skills
- Understand the principles of learning psychologic
- Apply what is taught immediately into work practices
- Awareness and understanding of major learning and development practices
- Appreciate the complexity of organisational learning
- Increased commitment to ongoing professional development
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Learning & Development training seminar is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their skills in Training Management & Organisational Learning. In particular, this GLOMACS training would suit:
- Managers, Supervisors and Leaders in all sectors
- Anyone involved in Learning & Development, training or Talent Management
- Human Resource (HR) Personnel at all levels
- Occupational Health & Safety Personnel
- Anyone concerned with Organisational Learning
- Those who need to know more about Organisational Development (OD)
Organisational Learning Explored
- The Concept of Learning
- How does Learning differ in Different Industries?
- Behavioural and other Psychological Theories
- Implications of Organisational Learning Practices
- The Idea of Organisational Learning
- Redefining Organisational Learning
Training Management Explored
- Managing the Training Function Strategically
- Training in Different Sectors
- The Importance of Cost-benefit & ROI
- The Concept of Talent Management
- Differentiating Succession Management & Talent Management
- Nationalisation Issues in Training
Leading Organisation Change
- An Experience of Change
- Change at the Team Level
- Change at the Organisational Level
- Key Drivers of Change
- Change Management
- Case Studies of Best Practice in Change Management
Organisational Development (OD) Explored
- History of OD
- Organisational Development Today
- What can we learn from Maslow and Hertzberg?
- Case Studies: Putting OD into Practice
- Diagnostic Tools for OD
- Organisational Structures
Becoming a Learning Organisation
- Understanding the Learning Organisation
- Characteristics of a Learning Organisation
- Are you ready to Change?
- Benefits and Barriers
- The Fifth Discipline
- Personal Action Planning
Share this Course:
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients