We currently have no scheduled session for this Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at email@example.com
This GLOMACS API 571 online training course is conducted for all professionals who are interested in understanding deeply the different types of corrosion, cracking and other damage mechanisms that their equipment may suffer or face in service. The following assets and equipment may suffer from damage mechanisms derived thorough API 571:
- All of process piping designed according ASME B31.3 & inspected according to API 570
- All of Pressure Vessels designed according ASME Sec VIII & inspected according to API 510
- All of Tanks inspected designed according to API 650 & inspected according API 653
This online training course will demonstrate deeply all the 66 damage mechanisms contained in the recommended practices API 571. The damage mechanisms in this recommended practice cover situations encountered in the refining and petrochemical industry in pressure vessels, piping, and tankage. The damage mechanism descriptions are not intended to provide a definitive guideline for every possible situation that may be encountered, and the reader may need to consult with an engineer familiar with applicable degradation modes and failure mechanisms, particularly those that apply in special cases.
This online training course will highlight:
- Basics of Corrosion
- Understanding deeply the whole Damage Mechanisms as per API 571
- How to determine which damage mechanism you may face with your plant assets
- The Best Methodology to study for the exam
- Real Exam Tricks & Simulation
By the end of this online training seminar, you will be able:
- Be very familiar and aware of all the 66 damage mechanisms stated in Recommended Practices API 571 as well as the different types of corrosion and cracking mechanisms
- Be able to distinguish and identify the type, extent and severity of the damage mechanism faced in the plant facilities
- Learn to anticipate which equipment may suffer specific damage mechanisms under which design and operating conditions
- Know how to inspect for the damage mechanisms and recommended types of inspection methods
- Know how to prevent the occurrence of the well-known damage mechanisms
- Get prepared for the next API 571 exam and have enough knowledge and skills to pass such exam in order to get the API 571 Inspector certificate
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The organizations who delegate their employees to attend this valuable course will gain well trained employees who will be qualified to easily pass the API 571 exam and consequently become technically able to inspect and prevent potential damage mechanisms that the plant assets may be exposed to. This indeed helps to increase the revenue of the organization by guaranteeing safe operation of the assets owned and operated by the organization.
By attending this online training course, the trainees will be thoroughly familiar with the overall 66 damage mechanisms through the RP API 571. Furthermore, after attending this course the delegate will be qualified to easily pass API 571 exam and be certified. The trainees of this course will be qualified to anticipate damage mechanisms their assets may face and accordingly prevent the occurrence of these damages.
Who Should Attend?
This online training course is intended for all professionals who aim to register for API 571 exam, any inspector or professional who is responsible for inspection activities and aims to thoroughly understand different damage mechanisms faced in the oil and gas industry. The online training course is further recommended for those who wish to thoroughly understand the RP API 571 Damage Mechanisms.
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Asset Integrity Engineers
- NDT Engineers & Technicians
- Fresh Graduated Mechanical Engineers
- In service inspectors
- All professionals who aim to register for API 571 exam