Do your company’s values and ethics promote positive behaviours, uphold fundamental responsibilities and accountabilities; and continuously improve and enhance excellence and professionalism? Do they ensure that your company runs smoothly, avoiding ethical risk, and prevents the escalation of unproductive behaviour so that your company remains profitable and successful?
Every company should make these values and ethics known and continuously sustain them in all human resources and management practices. It is then the leadership's responsibility to create a culture of integrity and respect. However, when it comes to enforcing ethical standards, individual workers - both executives and team members - bear the ultimate responsibility for creating and maintaining excellent corporate cultures and ethical values.
While many companies have anonymous reporting processes, workers should feel able to ask questions tactfully. They may not understand a process and only need an honest explanation. Or they may identify a problem of which management is unaware. This GLOMACS Human Resource Management online training seminar on Corporate & Employee Best Practices will provide key insights into building company values and aligning personal goals that will ensure an outstanding work ethic and consequently warrant success both for the individual and the organisation.
This GLOMACS online training seminar will highlight:
- Creating and Identifying Core Values
- Authentic Leadership - The Culture of Integrity
- Employee Responsibilities
- The Employee Code of Conduct
- Work Ethics and Corporate Governance
At the end of this GLOMACS online training seminar, you will learn to:
- Determine and apply corporate values
- Apply authentic leadership
- Develop and identify employee responsibilities
- Design employee codes of conduct
- Apply workplace ethics and reporting systems
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The future of your organisation is not guaranteed by quoting company values, but to the productivity and actions of all employees within an ethical environment.
- Company values are sustained in all human resources and management practices
- Corporate culture ensures fundamental responsibilities and accountabilities
- Leadership creates a culture of integrity and respect
- Employees are responsible for maintaining corporate cultures and ethical values
- Productivity is achieved within an ethical environment
- Authentic Leadership retains and attracts the best employees
Personal and career success depends less on capability and more on conduct in today’s fast paced world of change.
- Personal values are aligned and fulfilled
- Self-awareness to achieve your lifetime goals
- Self-improvement to develop personal mastery
- Responsibility and accountability provide the foundation of your success
- Build relationships that create an environment of harmony and good practice
- Finding purpose and self-actualization
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Corporate & Employee Best Practices online training course is designed for anyone who desires to optimize the fulfillment of company values and align their goals to achieve greater sense of accomplishment and to those who desires to cultivate and incorporate best values in their work ethic. Likewise, this training is appropriate for those who wish to employ holistic approach in enhancing autonomy, mastery and purpose.
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Strategic Leaders
- Department Managers
- Team Leaders
- Human Resources Personnel
- Employees wishing to build work ethic values
Endorsed Education Provider
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.