Oil wells generally, produce a mixture of hydrocarbon oil, water, gas, and even sand or solid materiel with dissolved minerals usually including a large amount of salt & other gases like hydrogen sulfide (H2S); and solids, including sand from the reservoir, dirt, scale, and corrosion products from the tubing.
Foreign material, such as water and sand must be separated from the oil and gas before they can be sold. This process is known as Crude Oil Treating.
The purpose of Crude Oil treatment is to separate, remove, or transform these various components to make the liquid hydrocarbons (Crude Oil) ready for sales & send to refiners.
This GLOMACS online training course will provides an overview of all the theories and technologies involved in crude oil treatment, starting with brief about Petroleum Crude Formation, Production, phase separation process, emulsion theory formation, crude oil desalting, stabilization and the mechanism through the technology to destabilize and separate water from oil in addition to crude oil storage and loading facilities.
Due to environmental regulations, the produced water must also be treated. The course will provide a brief of the processes & operational conditions needed to achieve the required specifications for the produced water.
Upon successful completion of this GLOMACS online training course, participants will gain knowledge & full understanding of crude oil treatment from A to Z (formation till loading to refiners) with extensive focus in Oil Treatment Operation.
This GLOMACS online training course will feature:
- Crude Oil Formation, accumulation & Production
- Crude Oil Composition & Characteristics
- Phase Separation Process (Two & Three-Phase Separation)
- Emulsion Formation & Treatment
- Crude Oil Dehydration
- Crude Oil Desalting
- Crude Oil Stabilization & Sweetening
- Crude Oil Storage, Loading & Other Field Facilities
- Produced Water Treatment & Disposal
By the end of this GLOMACS online training course, participants will have learned and experienced practical applications of:
- Recognize the theory of crude oil formation, accumulation & production
- Understand the Crude Oil compositions & Characteristics
- Practical understanding of field treating facilities fundamental
- The properties and behavior of crude oil that govern production processing operations
- Learn techniques of Field processes for treating and conditioning full well stream production for sales or final disposition including separation, dehydration, desalting stabilization, storage & Loading
- Gaining good understanding of the purpose and internal workings of all types of surface facilities and treating equipment
This online training seminar will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training seminar is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
It’s well known that competency of the organization employees determines it’s growth.
- Excellent opportunity to expand the knowledge base of the trained employees which positively will impact on their work
- Employees gain more skills; they tend to immediately apply them to their role
- If employees feel that they growing and learning in their job, they are more likely to stay at their company (more stability)
- It makes a business / or organization attractive to prospective employees
- The employee will be competent to handle surface facilities equipments operational tasks
- Competent employees will safe time & effort by taking better actions in the right time to solve his operation problems
- The employees will better understand their job which resulted in more satisfaction
- If employees have some weaknesses in some work skills it should be improved
- Online training should guarantee better performance for employees
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Field Service / Production Operators, Senior Operators & Supervisors
- Operation Foremen and Team leaders
- Plant Engineers, Field Engineers & New Engineers
- Maintenance Planners and Coordinators
- All Field Maintenance Personnel (Multi crafts) those interested to understanding what they maintain