Projects within the Oil & Gas sector face many prominent issues at the moment and the challenge of delivering large projects in the industry has become more and more difficult. The challenges are increasingly complex, delivering innovative and technological solutions, in an environment where schedules are compressed, budgets consistently looking for cost efficiencies, where safety is crucial and every project faces a network of stakeholders concerned about its impact on the environment and communities.
"There is more to life than increasing its speed." - Mahatma Gandhi
This exciting and highly interactive 5-day Delivering Successful Projects within the Oil & Gas Industry online training course provides participants with the key skills required to plan, execute, control and successfully deliver projects in the most challenging of environments. In order to assist delegates to achieve this, we make good use of industry best practice project management tools backed-up with practical instruction.
This GLOMACS online training course will also help the delegates to identify and develop solutions that will stand them in good stead in the future and to help improve the effectiveness of their project-delivery.
Key areas covered include:
- Understand the importance of clear requirements for project delivery within the Oil & Gas industry
- Understand structural and systematic aspects of project planning and execution that can be used
- Relate to best practice project management philosophies
- Comprehend how project success is measured with emphasis on time, cost, quality and scope
- Perform analytical techniques of project management using best-practice techniques
- Understand the need for the project manager to be leading and managing project teams
This GLOMACS online training course will highlight:
- How to establish the key requirements in an Oil & Gas project
- The route to successful project integration and delivery
- The importance of leading and managing a successful project team
By the end of this GLOMACS online training course, participants will learn to:
- Understand the importance of integrating scope, time, resources and costs into a dynamic, manageable project management plan
- Systematically define, design, and integrate end-user requirements in the project
- Identify risk sources and learn how to mitigate potential risks and deal with uncertainty
- Develop project network diagrams for CPM and PERT to identify schedule and cost risks
- Develop a project recovery plan for budget and schedule overruns
- Produce clear, concise project progress reports based on actual measurements and forecasts
This GLOMACS online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
In the current economic climate with challenges in the Oil and Gas Industry, the need to deliver projects successfully is immense. Recognising the practices that can be put into place to assist this will benefit any project management organisation deliver better ROI through positive results.
Delegates who attend this GLOMACS Delivering Successful Projects within the Oil & Gas Industry online training course will receive competence based training, providing the basis for activities that can be delivered on their return to the workplace.
The ability to manage project activities is a core skill for anyone involved in delivering a project in such a complex environment. When carried out properly projects can be more predictable, value delivery is enhanced and client satisfaction is increased.
Developing personal competencies will enhance the way projects are planned, designed and organised. Delegates will be able to enhance their credibility within their organisation by competently coordinating relevant processes which will benefit their project delivery and ultimately their career.
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Programme and Project Managers
- Project Management Professionals
- Project Support Managers
- Senior Project Control Professionals with responsibility for managing project schedules and costs
- Project Lead Engineers who manage packages of work