This Developing Strategic Partnerships, Joint Ventures, and Consortia online training course focuses on how to proactively develop all the key components for either a Strategic Partnership [SP], Joint Venture [JV], or Consortium – completing a formal scenario analysis of each potential opportunity with a detailed plan for execution. When firms / organizations need to develop new functional capabilities to stay competitive, these require time, talent, and capital. Access to these resources can be achieved through a SP, JV, or Consortium with those who already have these requisite functionalities.
Learn the comprehensive development and analysis process-flow and apply these to contemporary firms in several leading industries. Then do the same for your own firm / organization – while developing a detailed proactive rubric to screen and approach potential allies, negotiate the key contractual terms, lead the execution / launch, and monitor-assess a SP, JV, or Consortium.
This GLOMACS online training course will highlight:
- Strategic mapping of external sectors, industries, markets, and segments
- Assessing your firm’s functional capabilities alongside strategic needs and offerings
- Benefits and costs between:
- Strategic partnerships
- Joint ventures
- How to approach another firm? How to respond if approached by another firm?
- Examining case examples of successful and poorly structured-executed alliances
- Team projects to develop an alliance proposal for your firm / organization
At the end of this Developing Strategic Partnerships, Joint Ventures, and Consortia online training course, you will learn to:
- Produce a strategic map of prospective allies and potential arrangements
- Analyze and rank-order “best” opportunities
- Design a compelling value proposition for a proposed arrangement
- Explain the benefits and costs of different deal-alliance structures
- Develop an execution plan for an arrangement, including monitoring-assessing success
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Attendees will have immediate return-on-investment [ROI] to their own firms / organizations by bringing those requisite skills, models, perspectives, and approaches directly to their workplace and colleagues.
The ROI is that attendees will be ready to demonstrate these tangible skills and competencies:
- An entirely new mindset about firm / organization functional-asset values
- Creating real-time, on-going functional capabilities score-evaluation metrics for strategic needs
- Being proactive in cataloging potential firms / organizations for SPs, JVs, and/or consortium
- Being proactive in building multiple scenario analyses for strategic needs and offerings
- Readily understanding how to approach potential allies with a compelling value proposition
- Readily understanding how to respond to any alliance offers made to your firm / organization
Attendees will further their own professional development by:
- Understanding key nuances, differences, and similarities between SPs, JVs, and Consortia
- Gaining a new managerial mindset about “best practices” for SPs, JVs, and Consortia
- Enhancing their use of formal and objective models-constructs-terms-processes
- Being able to objectively assess any type of SP, JV, or Consortium proposal
- Learning proactive forward-thinking approaches to potential future capabilities opportunities
- Bringing SP, JV, Consortia creativity to both in-house and client-facing projects
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS online training course on Developing Strategic Partnerships, Joint Ventures, and Consortia is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Anyone looking to strategically leverage and enhance the value of company assets and resources
- Anyone looking to develop new revenue sources across product-services and markets
- Anyone looking to enhance strategic options for the shareholders / stakeholders
- R+D / Product Development Teams looking to enhance / broaden the scope / scale of the portfolio
- Business Development Professionals looking to proactively open up new opportunities