Managers face many challenges caused by the relentless pace of change, whether it’s new business models or the latest technical innovation threatening to disrupt a traditional industry. Too often, these changes are seen as threats, but with the right analysis tools, an ability to think strategically and an understanding of how to communicate and implement the necessary organisational change, the best organisations are able to seize the opportunities in each situation. Many organisations don’t have the ability to adapt their strategy quickly enough to respond to, or anticipate the effects of strategic change.
This GLOMACS Management & Leadership online training seminar on Leading for Strategic Success shows you how to fix this by ensuring your leadership has real impact. You will develop a deeper appreciation of your prime leadership responsibility to make sense of external events, decide how to respond then lead your people to success.
You will explore the power of proven concepts, methods, and tools to enable you think strategically about your industry, organization, partners and competitors as a ‘big picture’. You will raise your sights to the real leadership challenges you and your organisation face, rather than the technical, operational, and managerial challenges many managers are more familiar with.
You will gain the competencies to identify and remove barriers to success and learn how to deploy a complete strategic management system to effectively and quickly make the right changes to deliver strategic success.
This online training seminar will highlight:
- Deep understanding of how to increase your leadership impact
- Challenging assumptions to reveal and remove performance ‘road blocks’
- Developing your ability to see the bigger picture and understand its impact
- Insights into exercising leadership more effectively for high-impact
- Communicating your insights to influence others’ behaviour and actions
- Being more effective in dealing with resistance to change
- Extending change to transformation when necessary
At the end of this online training seminar, you will learn to:
- Apply new approaches to leadership and change management
- Be more resilient and adaptable in responding to change and uncertainty
- Develop a more robust and explicit theory of leadership
- Transform your approach to your team and your organization
- Understand how to recognise and respond to and your leadership opportunities and challenges
This online training seminar will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training seminar is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
You will learn new approaches to leadership and change management to enable you to help build a more effective organisation that is able to realise its potential by:
- Developing a greater capability for leadership
- Enabling a problem-solving organizational culture
- Facilitating radical and continuous improvement in the organization
- Learning better ways of defining and evaluating the work of the organization
- Contributing to the achievement of breakthrough organisational performance
- Developing the ability of managers to make good judgment quickly
You will develop a whole new appreciation of your capacity for leadership through:
- Acting appropriately in different situations
- Leading more effectively and resiliently
- Guiding your team to a desired future
- Influencing people to face the realities they may be denying
- Greater confidence in understanding the strategic impact of your current role
- Preparing for greater responsibility and a potential move into higher management roles
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Leading for Strategic Success online training seminar will be of benefit to managers who are open to developing new approaches to leadership. This GLOMACS online training course is suitable to a wide range of experienced professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Managers
- General Managers
- Heads of Department
- Functional Managers
- Project Managers
- Aspiring Managers who wish to develop their Leadership and Management skills