Performance Management is ensuring that the employee and the organization are focused and aligned towards strategic priorities. This GLOMACS Performance Management online training course will show you how to integrate Performance Objectives, Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators into a performance management system applied by a highly skilled leadership, managerial, and supervisory team.
This will enable the top-performing companies to not only develop future and existing leaders but also formulate robust performance management processes. This includes regular performance reviews and detailed appraisals, merit-based reward and recognition, staff development aligned with business needs, and defensible approaches to low or non-performance. Managers need to customize their strategies to each staff, whether developing stretched goals for over-performers or dealing with difficult and or low performing staff. The correct design and usage of SMART objectives also enable requisite to follow through and play an integral part in any performance management system.
It is developed after extensive research and is aligned to global best practices and benchmarks. This training course will also prove invaluable for experienced leaders who want to build their skills to the next level, and for managers who have had no formal experience or training with regards to managing performance.
This online training course will highlight:
- The comprehensive design and implementation of an effective Performance Management System
- The core skills that leaders across all levels require to be effective in Performance Management
- Performance appraisals that work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment
- Managing and Improving on low and non-performance
- Maintaining excellent performance via positive reinforcement and affirmation
- Achieving the balance between accountability, responsibility, empowerment, and results
By the end of this online training seminar, participants will be able to:
- Design, develop and implement a strategy-based performance management action plan that aligns to sustaining a high-performance culture and optimal financial business outcomes
- Identify and build core behaviors required in performance planning
- Commit to and promote sound performance management principles
- Understand how motivation in the workplace can produce expected results from your employees
- Learn proven ways to reward and sustain excellent performance
- Ensure that all team members are united and dedicated to their goals
- Manage expectations on how staff’s progress will be measured
- Provide useful constructive feedback and continuous coaching for results
- Adequately prepare for the performance review
- Develop, contribute and sustain a High-Performance Culture
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
As a result of attending this Performance Management online training course, the organization will benefit by:
- The performance of all Leader’s will be improved
- Value-added to the department and the organization as a whole
- Higher engagement of employees with the organization
- Committed to building a high-performance culture and organization
- The behavior will be aligned with an organization’s strategic objectives and cultural values
- Implementation of key performance management strategies for sustained results
As a direct result of attending this online training course, you will:
- Implement effective performance management
- Improve confidence and self-assurance in dealing with all types of performance issues
- Have a higher awareness of the performance appraisal as a positive and motivating influence on performance
- Apply best practices in discipline and performance improvement planning
- Have more excellent knowledge of their own beliefs and limitations related to employee performance
- Positively influence high performance throughout the organization
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS online training course is a suitably wide range of professionals but will significantly benefit:
- Human Resource
- Employment Relations
- Personnel Staff
- All Line Managers
- Team Leaders
- Learning & Development
- Training Officers
- Supervisors who are or will be accountable for the use and application of performance management and appraisal techniques
Endorsed Education Provider
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.