Projects, by their nature, are complex undertakings requiring the involvement of multiple entities and resources. All personnel involved in project execution are expected to contribute towards the successful delivery of their projects and, as such, it is essential that they know how to effectively plan, organise, and control projects. This GLOMACS Planning, Organising & Controlling Projects online training course provides a framework for successfully managing projects based on extensive research into project performance across all forms of enterprise. The methodology presented, which is complementary with PMI® and other models, offers a versatile approach that will enhance both individual and project performance.
This online training course is designed to equip those involved in project delivery with the essential skills needed to fulfil their responsibilities in a professional way. The concepts, methods, and techniques presented are both well established and proven to provide project teams with the essential knowledge, skills, and toolkits necessary to ensure successful project outcomes.
This online training course will highlight:
- The key project management skills needed to maximise project performance.
- The responsibilities of project sponsors, project managers, line managers and specialists.
- Methods for identifying, engaging, and managing project stakeholders.
- Techniques for establishing the full scope of the project and prioritising deliverables.
- How to create realistic plans, pro-actively manage risks and exploit opportunities.
- The use of tools and techniques for tracking and managing project performance.
- The leadership and teamwork skills needed to promote collaboration throughout the project.
By the end of this online training course, you will be able to:
- Apply a professional, systematic approach to manage projects and project activities.
- Define the project scope, establish realistic objectives, and identify the relevant deliverables.
- Produce realistic project plans, determine the critical path, and manage project risks
- Mobilise resources, accurately monitor project performance, and maintain control of the project.
- Recognise team dynamics within the project, play to strengths and manage weaknesses.
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The organisation will gain the following benefits:
Delegates attending this online training course will be better equipped to pro-actively manage projects and project activities. As a result, the organisation will gain the following benefits:
- Acquire and develop skills needed to fulfil your project responsibilities and objectives.
- Improved project team performance, delivering results more quickly and more cost effectively.
- Development of realistic project plans, with more accurate cost, time, and resource estimates.
- Improved project leadership.
- Achievement of project milestones with improved cash flow and budget control.
- Improved communication between project teams and the rest of the organisation.
- Higher levels of staff motivation and professionalism.
Delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate greater competence in contemporary project management methods and techniques
- Contribute more effectively in project and programme management teams
- Create more realistic plans and control work more professionally
- Show better leadership and management of project teams and work assignments
- Comprehend, appreciate, and apply appropriate economic evaluation measures
- Build and manage productive working relationships with clients, contractors, and suppliers
- Operate more confidently and effectively in a global business environment
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Project Managers and Directors
- Project Professionals, including anyone responsible carrying out project assignments
- Project Administrators, Supervisors, and Support Staff
- Project Owners and Clients
- Project Contractors and Suppliers