We currently have no scheduled session for this Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at email@example.com
It’s difficult to find anyone who disagrees with the notion that leadership at every level of today’s organisation is a critical success factor. COVID-19 has introduced new way of working that will be with us forever. The introduction of Artificial Intelligence will significantly change the way we work.
But how is this achieved? The introduction of Artificial Intelligence will start the demise of the manager and will see the dramatic rise of the dynamic talented leaders. We know that there are only a few great leaders and that leadership skills are very special. This GLOMACS online training course on Innovation in Leadership will provide you with the critical processes needed to be an effective modern leader in any organisation, in either the Public or Private sector. This is a unique opportunity for you to really master the latest techniques and processes that will make a difference. You can use these powerful techniques for yourself or for showing others. This is a very practical online training course.
This GLOMACS online training course on Innovations in Leadership will highlight:
- Master new research on how to use the critical leadership competencies
- Regardless of your current skill level this course will make a big difference to you
- Take away from this course usable processes to use yourself or when developing others
- You will get information based on the latest proven research
- You will be able to use two self-analysis tools unique to this course
At the end of this GLOMACS Innovations in Leadership online training course, participants will be able to:
- Complete their own self-analysis to show their existing preferred style and have a plan for development
- Know the best way to balance work to get the best from others using a proven process using a self-diagnostic tool
- Understand and be able to explain to others what works in leadership today and be able to avoid misinformation on old leadership ideas particularly when leading talented people
- See and be able to demonstrate the critical behaviors of leadership in action and be able to understand how to put them into practice in day to day work environment
- Use a quick process to be able to understand other styles and get maximum advantage to the benefit of your organization e.g. Conflict resolution and employee buy in
- Gain self-confidence and establish faith in the process and benefits of the new methodologies of leadership through practice and feedback of successful results
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The company will get the following from sending people on this GLOMACS online training course:
- Most people can become leaders at every level in the organisation – the talent pool is therefore bigger than previously thought
- Improved communications and organisational harmony
- Standard approach to real business focused leadership for developing self and building high performing teams
- Using a process focused approached maximum benefit can be achieved as there is a standard methodology that can be duplicated
- The process is appropriate at every management level in every discipline
- Your Senior Management will return to the workplace with their own individual action plan for their development
Delegates attending this online training course on Innovations in Leadership will:
- Know that they need to do to be an effective leader in any orgnaisation today
- Improve communication skills using a variety of techniques and have the opportunity to practice in a very supportive environment
- Have seen how the techniques work in the workplace so that the leadership skills can be seen in context – to develop self and empowered teams
- Gain confidence throughout this course
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone who wants to excel by managing and leading people to get outstanding results through others
- Anyone who just needs to understand how current leadership processes work in today’s international business world
How to create leaders at every level in the organisation
- Introductions and course objectives
- What is the difference between managers and leaders?
- The impact of Artificial Intelligence on the traditional manager
- Who are the great leaders and why?
- Unlikely leaders – so how are they successful
- Does personality have a part to play?
- The key leadership behavior’s
- The process approach – can anyone can be a leader
Critical tools needed to master the leadership process
- How we organise and execute excellence in work
- The Task, Team and Individual approach in action
- The importance of leadership style –leadership profiler
- Predominant styles in different cultures
- Recognising others style and working in harmony the secret of creating harmonious teams and excellence
- Conflict –how to handle it with great style
The Critical Behaviors’ – A Master Class in Excellence
- Leadership in action
- Behaviors and effective decision making
- How to motivate others – techniques that produce measurable results
- Getting work done through others – tools that really will get productivity results through teams
- A leadership approach to getting outstanding commitment at Performance Appraisal – raising the bar
- Use of the leadership baton creating excellence in everything
- Review and your action plan
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour