“Organizations without a formal job evaluation & analysis policy will be running a huge risk in the near future. The potential fallouts might vary from dissatisfied employees to high employee turnover and equal pay claims” says Dr. Pat Hartwell.
These are, some tell-tale signs that it might be the right time to undertake a job evaluation.
- Did your organization had recent structural changes?
- Is your organization having too many job roles and grades?
- Do you see potential inequalities in your organization?
- Do you see any signs of employee dissatisfaction and retention issues?
- Are there confusion over responsibilities and training in your organization?
if any of these situations sound familiar, it may be time to implement a job evaluation process in your organization.
For an in-depth look, join Dr. Hartwell on the GLOMACS “Job Evaluation & Analysis” training.
Dr. Hartwell is a Senior Consultant with GLOMACS specialising in interpersonal/communication skills, optimising management skills, recruitment and selection and performance management, mediation skills, she also has a well-deserved reputation for ‘turning situations’ around.