- Fees – Each fee is inclusive of Documentation, Lunch and refreshments served during the entire seminar.
- Mode of Payment – The delegate has the option to pay the course fee directly or request to send an invoice to his/her company/sponsor. Credit card and cheque payments are both acceptable.
- Cancellation / Substitution – Request for seminar cancellation must be made in writing & received three (3) weeks prior to the seminar date. A US$ 250.00 processing fee will be charged per delegate for each cancellation. Thereafter, we regret that we are unable to refund any fees due, although in such cases we would be happy to welcome a colleague who would substitute for you.
- Hotel Accommodation – is not included in the course fee. A reduced corporate rate and a limited number of rooms may be available for attendees wishing to stay at the hotel venue. Requests for hotel reservations should be made at least three (3) weeks prior to the commencement of the programme. All hotel accommodation is strictly subject to availability and terms and conditions imposed by the hotel will apply.
- Attendance Certificate – a certificate of attendance will only be awarded to those delegates who successfully completed/attended the entire programme including the awarding of applicable Continuing Professional Education Units/Hours.
- Force Majeure – any circumstances beyond the control of the Company may necessitate postponement, change of seminar venue or substitution of assigned Instructor. The Company reserves the right to exercise this clause and implement such amendments.
- Fair Access / Equal Opportunities – In the provision of its services as a world-class Training Provider, the Company is committed to provide fair access / equal opportunities throughout the delivery of its courses and assessment leading to the completion of training programmes, or 3rd party qualifications/certifications.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour