GLOMACS is registered with NASBA as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Because of the rigorous processes and standards required for approvals from NASBA, many professional boards and associations accept CPE training course credits earned from NASBA registered sponsors. Only learning providers who are committed to offering high-quality continuing education programs that improve professionals’ competence are accepted by NASBA. GLOMACS is proud that all training courses within our portfolio are currently approved by NASBA.
These NASBA approved training courses are delivered by leading experts to meet real-world demands and are dedicated to enabling professionals achieve global competencies that drive business results.
By choosing GLOMACS NASBA approved training courses participants will:
- Learn impactful ways to improve their operations.
- Broaden their knowledge base and expand their business
- Learn update techniques, processes, and skills required in today business
- Enhance their professionals continue learning and becoming fully aware of current developments in their industries
- Gain CPE credits counting toward certification and enable professionals to maintain or update their credentials
- We offer variety of training delivery format that would suit your training needs. All our training courses are open to be delivered in classroom or online, meanwhile large groups can go for an in-house solution which enables them to customize the training based on their exact needs.
View our complete portfolio of GLOMACS NASBA approved training courses below. If your chosen training course is not listed, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you select the right training course for you.