Project Management is essential in today's business as it’s all about getting activities completed efficiently and effectively by and with the support of people. To understand Project Management, it’s important to have theoretical as well as a functional knowledge of project management, leadership and teamwork.
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is already recognised as the world’s leading project management certification. Now updated, the PMP® focuses on the people aspect, project leadership experience and expertise as well as team behaviours as the winning way towards success with the right people needed to work smarter and perform better.
This PMP exam preparation training course for the project management professionals is intended for candidates who plan to undertake the Project Management Institute (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® examination based on the 6th edition of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK).
Projects are the way of modern business, with research indicating employers will require almost 2.2 million new project-oriented roles each year through 2027 meaning skilled project managers are in high demand.
The PMP® certification is designed by project professionals for project professionals and validates that you are among the best — highly skilled in:
- People: Emphasising soft skills needed to effectively lead a project team in today’s changing world
- Process: Reinforces technical aspects of successfully managing
- Business Environment: Highlights connections between projects and strategies of the organisations
PMP® certification endorses your capabilities around the project leadership skills employers seek, and indeed now includes three key approaches:
- Predictive (Waterfall)
On this PMP Exam Preparation Training Course, you’ll be led by an Authorised Training Partner (ATP), helping you build your knowledge quickly, learning about the 3 domains, people, process, and business environment, and how to:
- Build and lead a team
- Empower, collaborate, and mentor stakeholders
- Plan and manage project scope and schedule
- Manage project conflicts in a professional, assertive manner
- Assess and manage project risks and issues
- Recognise the tools to be used, and the appropriate behaviours
The ATP Facilitator will present the official PMI - PMP training material, templates and examples and provide help and guidance during the pre-examination process. The sessions will be challenging and practical through the use of competence-based activities, delegates will learn to question and learn what is really required to become a project professional.
Regular testing of the newly styled questions will be carried out as we go through each module.
The PMP Exam Preparation training course helps organisations to benefit from:
- Excelling in project management practice and increasing organisational maturity
- Equipping employees in refining abilities for project leadership and management
- Gaining confidence from customers by having project professionals having a world-renown professional certification in project management
The delegates will have the following benefits by attending this GLOMACS PMP training course:
- Becoming an expert in project management practice
- Gaining confidence and professional insights needed for a project management career.
- Applying best practices that apply to diverse projects in multiple industries.
- Obtaining a world-renown professional certification in project management.
- Passing the PMP® examination could boost the earning potential by developing project management skills
- Project management experience can open the doors to rapid promotion
Who Should Attend?
This PMP Exam Preparation training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will especially benefit:
- Senior Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Senior Consultants
- CIO / CTO/ Vice President
- IT Heads / Senior IT Managers
- Project / Team Leads /PMO
- Functional Heads
- Business Analysts
- Project Management Professionals planning on taking the PMP Exam