|19 - 21 May 2024||Riyadh - Saudi Arabia||$3,950|
|17 - 19 Nov 2024||Riyadh - Saudi Arabia||$3,950|
The capital markets around the world are where savings and investments are channeled between lenders and borrowers. Those who seek capital in the market are business, government, and individuals. The most common capital markets around the globe are the stock market and the bond market. The markets aim to improve transactional efficiencies by bringing suppliers together with those seeking capital and providing them a place where they can exchange securities. Trading normally takes place in the primary and secondary markets. Due to the size of transactions all capital markets are regulated to protect investors, ensure that the markets are fair, efficient, transparent and mitigates the systematic risk. This training course offers an introductory survey of the key players and features of the global capital markets. The training course provides delegates with a thorough grounding in the full range of capital market instruments.
This GLOMACS Capital Markets training course will highlight:
- Structure of different types of capital markets around the globe.
- Identifying the main regulator of the financial market.
- How issuers and investors view the equity and bond market.
- Ability to identify opportunities in the equity or bond market.
- Apply the knowledge gained to current financial situations.
By the end of this Capital Markets training course the delegates will be able to
- Understand the global trends in various financial market.
- The role of equity and bond market as funding source.
- How bonds and equity are traded in the capital market.
- Assessing the similarity and differences of global capital markets.
- The primary objectives of capital markets regulators.
This Capital Markets training course will be structured as a highly participative workshop with formal presentations and interactive worked examples to make the learning experience worthwhile for the delegates. Various examples will be used to explain the concepts of each topic covered and delegates will gain a thorough understanding their implications for their business.
The Organization will have the following benefits;
- Understanding how financial market and global trend affect their organizations.
- How equity and bond markets affect financing options available to the organizations.
- Pricing of bonds and equity in the market.
- The main regulator body of financial market.
- How current financial situation affects organization.
By attending this Capital Markets training course, delegates will be able to :
- Identify the global trends in various financial markets.
- A good understanding of how bonds and equity are traded in the market.
- Structure and price a plain vanilla bond.
- The impact of equity trading from both the issuer's and investor's perspectives.
- The key regulators of the financial system.
- The main capital markets regulations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This GLOMACS Capital Markets training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Sales support personnel
- Compliance staff
- Anyone seeking an understanding of capital market.
- Introduction to global financial market
- Relationship between banking and financial market
- The role of financial intermediary
- Different types of financial intermediary in the capital market
- Key participants in the financial market
- Interbank loans and deposits
- Commercial papers
- Treasury Bills and the structure of FX market
Time Value For Money
- Time value of money
- The concept of present value
- Future value and valuing annuities.
- The role of debt in the capital market
- Bond market
- International bonds
- Vanilla bond
- Yield curve
Equity Market And Financial System
- Common stock and preferred stocks
- Convertible bonds
- Financial regulators
- The role of financial regulation in the capital market
- The importance of financial regulator in the stock market.
- Banking crises
- The Dodd-Frank bill.
- Basel III.
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour