|22 - 26 Apr 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
|21 - 25 Oct 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Mutually reinforcing innovations in computing and engineering are catapulting advances in technological production. From blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI) to gene editing and the Internet of Things (IoT), these advances come with tremendous opportunities for improvement in productivity, efficiency, and human well-being. But as scandals increasingly demonstrate, these advances also introduce new and serious risks of conflict and harm.
Technology professionals now face growing demands to identify and mitigate ethical risks to human rights and the environment, as well as to navigate ethical trade-offs between qualities such as privacy and accuracy, fairness and utility, and safety and accountability. This Certified Ethical Emerging Technologist training course provides the tools to identify and manage common ethical risks in the development of emerging data-driven technologies. It distills ethical theory, public regulations, and industry best practices into concrete skills and guidelines needed for the responsible development of digital products and services. By following this GLOMACS Certified Ethical Emerging Technologist training course's practical, problems based approach, learners will become adept at applying theories, principles, frameworks, and techniques in their own roles and organizations.
In this Certified Ethical Emerging Technologist training course, you will incorporate ethics into data-driven technologies such as AI, IoT, and data science.
- Describe general concepts, theories, and challenges related to ethics and emerging technologies.
- Identify ethical risks.
- Practice ethical reasoning.
- Identify and mitigate safety and security risks.
- Identify and mitigate privacy risks.
- Identify and mitigate fairness and bias risks.
- Identify and mitigate transparency and explainability risks.
- Identify and mitigate accountability risks.
- Build an ethical organization.
- Develop ethical systems in technology-focused organizations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This GLOMACS Certified Ethical Emerging Technologist training course is designed for technology leaders, solution developers, project managers, organizational decision makers, and other individuals seeking to demonstrate a vendor-neutral, cross-industry understanding of ethics in emerging data-driven technologies, such as AI, robotics, IoT, and data science.
This course is also designed for professionals who want to pursue the CertNexus Certification Exam CET-110: Certified Ethical Emerging Technologies.
Introduction to Ethics of Emerging Technologies
- What’s at stake
- Ethics and why it matters
- Ethical decision-making in practice
- Causes of ethical failures
Identifying Ethical Risks
- Ethical reasons
- Stumbling blocks for ethical reasoning
- Identify ethical risks in product development
- Tools for identifying ethical risks
- Use regulations, standards, and human rights to identify ethical risks
Ethical Reasoning in Practice
- Ethical theories
- Use ethical decision-making frameworks
- Select options for action
- Avoid problems in ethical decision-making
Identifying and Mitigating Security Risks
- What is security?
- Identify security risks
- Security tradeoffs
- Mitigate security risks
Identifying and Mitigating Privacy Risks
- What is privacy?
- Identify privacy risks
- Privacy tradeoffs
- Mitigate privacy risks
Identifying and Mitigating Fairness and Bias Risks
- What are fairness and bias?
- Identify bias risks
- Fairness trade-offs
- Mitigate bias risks
Identifying and Mitigating Transparency and Explainability Risks
- What are transparency and explainability?
- Identify transparency and explainability risks
- Transparency and explainability trade-offs
- Mitigate transparency and explainability risks
Identifying and Mitigating Accountability Risks
- What is accountability?
- Identify accountability risks
- Accountability tradeoffs
- Mitigate accountability risks
Building an Ethical Organization
- What are ethical organizations?
- Organizational purpose
- Ethics awareness
- Develop professional ethics within organizations
Developing Ethical Systems in Technology-Focused Organizations
- Policy and compliance
- Metrics and monitoring
- Communication and stakeholder engagement
- Ethical leadership
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
Our collaboration with KC Academy aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour