|03 - 07 Jun 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|30 Sep - 04 Oct 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
This GLOMACS Financial Crime training course provides an exciting interactive experience for employees within financial services and the regulated sector to identify the key areas of concern as regards to all facets of financial crime Money Laundering and counter Terrorist Finance.
Working with the subject matter expert, the participants will receive relevant and topical as well as current issues regarding Typologies, Methods and greater awareness of the global problems associated with financial Crime.
This well researched and enthusiastically delivered training course has been designed to combine instructor delivering actual case studies, followed by in depth discussions, exercises and question and answer sessions throughout.
This training course will highlight:
- The Typologies and Trends of Financial Crime
- Methodologies of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Identify key areas of concern as regards Global Corruption
- Will provide relevant updates on legislation and regulation as it impacts on Financial Crime Professionals
- The course will provide opportunity for sharing of experiences and skills between students and instructors
By the end of this training seminar, you will be able to:
- Understand the key offences of Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Financial Crime.
- Review and Analyse case studies through in-depth discussions with instructors.
- Understand the risks to professionals working in AML and Financial Crime areas.
- Apply current knowledge and experience to the exercises provided by the instructors
- Learn and develop new skills and techniques in investigations
This highly interactive training course is designed for financial institutions, regulators and law enforcement agencies. Utilizing case studies, exercises, and discussion sessions, the programme offers an unparalleled classroom or virtual based interactive scenario driven experience for the students.
The organisation will be benefit as the following:
- This key training programme provides an interactive experience for employees in intelligence analysis to benefit their organization
- Staff will be better trained to identify the key methods of the money laundering process
- The students will become more vigilant to the requirements needed to recognize to the evolving complexities and risks of Financial Crime.
- The students will share experiences and learn new skills and knowledge to share with colleagues in the workplace.
The following are the personal benefits for the attendees:
- The participants will be enhancing their own ability to gain greater awareness, knowledge, and investigation experience.
- This programme will develop and hone the students’ skills in analysis, critical thinking and assessments.
- Gain confidence in the recognition of the current typologies and indicators of money laundering and financial crime.
- Will learn to apply investigation techniques into workplace environment
- The course will prepare students for more theoretical and academic study opportunities in Financial Crime.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will especially benefit:
- Financial Crime Analysts
- Transaction Monitoring Professionals
- AML and Financial Crime investigations Professionals
- Compliance Professionals
- Financial Investigators
- Fraud Investigators
- Financial Intelligence Analysis and assessment
- Trade based money laundering
- Review of a TF case study
- Emerging Threats in Money Laundering
- Financial Intelligence Exercise and debrief
- P2P Emergence Crypto-currency and VASPS
The Need for Effective Compliance and Due Diligence
- Sanctions and Sanctions Busting
- Case Study on Round Tripping Fraud
- AML Exercise
- The Principles of the Risk Based Approach
- Case study regarding Government Corruption
- The Roles and Responsibilities of FATF.
The Challenges of Counter Terrorist Financing
- State Sponsored Terrorism, a study into Hezbollah
- Government Corruption A case study 1MDB Malaysia
- Professional Money Launderers and Gateways (Lawyers, Notaries, Accountants)
- Cyber Threat and Insider Actors.
- Money Value Transfer Business and MSB’s
A Study in the Key Indicators of Extremism
- A case study in Interpretation of Financial data
- CFT Exercise “stop the attack”
- Proliferation and Sanctions breaches.
- Case Study in Terrorist Groups methodologies and motivation.
- Radicalisation and Extremism as seen in Banking data.
Conclusion of all Exercises and Debrief
- CFT Exercise (Continued)
- how to investigate PEPS and High Net Worth Beneficial Owners
- Cyber-Crime Typologies
- PEP exercise Establishing True ownership of opaque structures and entities.
- Debrief of the Programme
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour