|17 - 21 Jun 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|30 Sep - 04 Oct 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
This comprehensive Green Office Management training course is designed to give you the skills and knowledge you need to make your office more sustainable. Sustainability is becoming increasingly important in the business world, and there has never been a better time to transform your office into a green workspace. By implementing sustainable practices, you can not only do the right thing for future generations but also save money and improve operational efficiency.
Our training course is designed to be practical and hands-on, with case studies and audits to help you understand how to implement sustainable practices in your own office. By the end of this course, you will have the skills and knowledge needed to make your office more sustainable and contribute to a healthier planet.
This GLOMACS Green Office Management training course will highlight:
- Sustainable business practices that you can apply in your workplace
- What sustainability means in a business context
- Identification for areas for sustainability improvement in your office
- Development of a sustainability plan
- Promoting sustainable behavior change in the workplace
At the end of this Green Office Management training course, you will learn to:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of green office management and sustainable business practices
- Identify areas for improvement in your office and develop a sustainability plan
- Learn about energy efficiency, waste reduction, sustainable procurement, green transportation, and promoting sustainable behavior change in the workplace
- Gain practical skills and knowledge to implement sustainable practices in your own office
- Contribute to a healthier planet by making your office more sustainable and reducing negative impacts on the environment
Different learning techniques will be used during the training course, starting from PowerPoint presentations, interactive practical exercises, workshops, focused group discussions, related videos, and business case studies.
Attending this Green Office Management training course will benefit the organization through the following:
- Reducing negative impacts on the environment and improved sustainability performance.
- Increasing employee engagement in improving sustainable practices.
- Improving productivity and job satisfaction.
- Cost savings by reducing energy consumption, waste, and other expenses associated with unsustainable practices.
- Fostering competitiveness and branding by adopting green work practices and communicating them to stakeholders.
Participants attend this Green Office Management training course will gain the following:
- Better understanding of the concept and principles of green office and business, and how they relate to improving overall performance.
- Acquiring the skills and capabilities to perform work in an sustainably responsible way
- Improvement of communication skills to convey the value of green office to different stakeholders
- Understand the global trends related to sustainable business and combating climate change
- Enhancement of innovation and problem-solving skills to generate and implement solutions for environmental challenges in work context
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This GLOMACS Green Office Management training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Sustainability and Environmental Professionals
- Energy and Utility Professionals
- Corporate Sustainability and Social Responsibility Professionals
- Government Officials and Policymakers
- Business Leaders and Decision-Makers
- Engineers and Technology Professionals
Green Office Foundations and Principles
- Introduction to Green Office Management
- Understanding the benefits of sustainable practices in the workplace
- Identifying areas for improvement in your office
- Conducting a Sustainability Audit
- Developing a sustainability plan for your office
Energy as Significant Environmental Aspect
- Energy efficiency in the workplace
- Reducing energy consumption and costs
- Implementing energy-saving measures
- Conducting an energy audit
- Case studies of successful energy efficiency projects
Waste Management: Opportunities and Challenges
- Waste reduction and recycling
- Developing a waste reduction plan
- Implementing a recycling program
- Composting and other waste reduction strategies
- Successful waste reduction projects.
Green Procurement and Supply Chain
- Sustainable Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Identifying sustainable products and suppliers
- Developing a sustainable procurement policy
- Managing supplier relationships
- successful sustainable procurement initiatives
Green transportation and commuting
- Green transportation and commuting
- Encouraging sustainable transportation options for employees
- Developing a green transportation plan
- Case studies of successful green transportation initiatives
- Promoting sustainable behavior change in the workplace
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
The Energy Training Centre
Our collaboration with Energy Training Centre aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour