|29 Apr - 03 May 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|29 Jul - 02 Aug 2024||London - UK||$5,950|
This Green Worker training course is designed to help you become a green worker, someone who contributes to the transition to a low-carbon, resource-efficient, and circular economy through your work activities and practices.
This Green Worker training course will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to become more environmentally and sustainably conscious and responsible in your work roles. You will learn about the concept and principles of green work, the best practices and tools for green work, the skills and competencies required for green work, the importance of creating a green work culture and communicating effectively about green work, and the opportunities and benefits of green work innovation.
This GLOMACS Green Worker training course will highlight:
- The concept and principles of green work
- The best practices and tools for green work, such as life cycle assessment
- Assessment and enhancement of skills and competencies related to green work
- Effective communicate about green work to different stakeholders
- Generation and implementation of new solutions for addressing environmental challenges
At the end of this Green Worker training course, you will learn to:
- Define what green work is and why it is important for sustainable development
- Apply the tools for green work to evaluate and improve the environmental performance
- Understanding key skills and competencies of green work
- Developing a communication strategy for green work
- Exploring the latest trends and innovations related to green work and business
Different learning techniques will be used during the training course, starting from PowerPoint presentations, interactive practical exercises, workshops, focused group discussions, related videos, and business case studies.
Attending this Green Worker training course will benefit the organization through the following:
- Improving environmental conscious and spirit of responsibility towards environmental challenges
- Enhancing environmental performance and impact by applying the tools and methods for green work
- Reducing resource consumption, waste generation, and greenhouse gas emissions
- Enhancing competitiveness and reputation by adopting green work practices and communicating them to stakeholders
- Fostering a green work culture that encourages environmental awareness, responsibility, and innovation among workers
Participants attend this Green Worker training course will gain the following:
- Better understanding of the concept and principles of green work and how they relate to work activities
- Acquiring the skills and competencies to perform work in an environmentally responsible way
- Improvement of communication skills to convey the value of green work to different stakeholders
- Understand global efforts to improve sustainability and reducing carbon footprint
- Enhancement of creativity and problem-solving skills to generate and implement solutions for environmental challenges in work context
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This GLOMACS Green Worker training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Sustainability and Environmental Professionals
- Energy and Utility Professionals
- Corporate Sustainability and Social Responsibility Professionals
- Government Officials and Policymakers
- Business Leaders and Decision-Makers
- Engineers and Technology Professionals
Introduction to the Concept and Principles of Green Work
- Definition of what green work is and why it is important for sustainable development
- Identification of the main drivers and challenges for green work at global, national
- Description for the key principles of green work
- Assessment for the current level of green work in your organization
- Identification for the areas for improvement
Green Work Practices and Tools
- Overview of green tools and technologies
- The best practices and tools for green work in different sectors and functions
- Applying the tools for green work, such as environmental management systems, eco-labels, carbon foot printing, life cycle assessment, etc..
- Evaluation of the environmental performance and impact of work activities and processes
- Development of action plan for implementing green work practices and tools in work
Green Work Skills and Competencies
- Definition of green work skills and competencies
- Importance of acquiring green skills and competencies in the workplace
- Assessment of skills and competencies for green work
- Identification of strengths and gaps
- Acquiring and updating skills and competencies for green work
Green Work Culture and Communication
- Recognizing the importance of creating a green work culture.
- Identification for the factors that influence the green work culture.
- Learning how to communicate effectively about green work to different stakeholders.
- Develop a communication strategy for promoting green work.
- Implementing and measuring success of communication strategy of green work.
Green Work Innovation and Opportunities
- Exploring the opportunities and benefits of green work innovation
- Learning about the sources and methods of green work innovation
- Application for the methods of green work innovation to generate new ideas and solutions
- Development a project proposal for implementing a green work innovation
- The latest and future trends of green work and business
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
The Energy Training Centre
Our collaboration with Energy Training Centre aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour