|18 - 22 Dec 2023||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|06 - 10 May 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|19 - 23 Aug 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
This training course provides all delegates with the technical awareness of handling & storing hazard substances onboard Oil & Gas Carriers and at marine terminals. The training course covers the emergency response scenarios and the required training related to the safe transport of dangerous cargoes aboard vessels and at terminals.
As personnel who are working onboard ships and offshore installation should follow up and implement the regulations to safe handling operation of dangerous goods, they have to understand the proper means of risk assessment and hazard identification as stated in ISGOTT, SOLAS & MARPOL requirements. These Information is well presented within this training course material
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Marine Terminal Facility Managers and Coordinators
- Terminal Superintendents, Supervisors and Engineers
- Safety and Environmental Managers, Engineers and Officers
- Spill Management Team Members
- Oil & Liquefied Gas Transfer Supervisors
- Marine Shipping Coordinators
- Difference between "flash point" and "boiling point"
- Differentiate between "combustibles" and "flammables"
- How flammables and combustibles are categorized
- Storage and handling best practices for combustibles
- 49 CFR (Code of Federal Regulations) HAZMAT
- Transportation regulations
- IMDG code overview
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour