|18 - 22 Dec 2023||London - UK||$5,950|
|19 - 23 Aug 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|14 - 18 Oct 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|11 - 15 Nov 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|16 - 20 Dec 2024||Port Louis - Mauritius||$5,950|
|19 - 23 Aug 2024||Online||$3,950|
|11 - 15 Nov 2024||Online||$3,950|
The world is experiencing its steepest ever-observed growth in energy consumption and population. These two factors, coupled with progressively growing urbanization rates at extremely high levels, have threatened the planet and life. This situation has motivated a sustainable society to implement a circular restorative economy's creative and innovative concept. Such a vision can be implemented only by transitioning to a new energy era in which Hydrogen and renewable energies play a central role. Hydrogen energy is about utilizing Hydrogen and hydrogen-containing compounds to generate and supply power for all practical uses with high-energy efficiency, overwhelming environmental and social benefits, and economic competitiveness.
The implementation of hydrogen energy for widespread utilization requires the use of currently available technologies. Market, commercialization, and deployment— toward Appreciating Total Owner Cost of Hydrogen is evaluated and presented.Hydrogen as fuel abandons the sequential and inefficient conversion of energy forms used by heat engines, turbines, and motors, to make the direct, unique, and highly efficient electrochemical energy conversion of the fuel's chemical energy into electric energy and heat, thereby producing water.A wide range of hydrogen and fuel cell technology-relevant roadmaps are presented for significant world economies – Japan, China, the UK, USA, Australia, and the cost of technologies.
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand Hydrogen, an emerging power as a uniquely clean energy source whose only by-product is water.
- Analyze most global hydrogen production derives from fossil fuel sources (methane gas reforming) and continue to do so for several decades.
- Determine Green hydrogen currently produced from electrolysis is a high-cost option;.
- Design to rectify the current limitations and provide flexible and high-density power.
- Identify to produce a secure, resilient, and decarbonized energy system.
This GLOMACS Hydrogen Industry Fundamentals training course will utilize various proven adult learning techniques that ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented. The daily workshops will be highly interactive and participative. This Energy Training Center course combines PowerPoint presentation with interactive practical exercises, supported by videos, group discussion activities, and business case studies.
By sending their employees to this Hydrogen Industry Fundamentals training course, the organization will gain a broader range of skills that participants gain and apply in their workspace to benefit their respective companies directly.
- It offers a broader management perspective of the global energy business
- Highlights the success factors in each category of several business models.
- Defines how innovations in energy technologies help drive job growth and economic growth and improve living standards worldwide.
- Clarifies how we can achieve these goals while delivering value to shareholders.
- Inculcates the corporate culture of effectively dealing with the core issues, tactics, and essential concepts of successfully running the energy business.
Each participant will enhance the Petrochemical Industry's technical knowledge and business skills to benefit his/her career growth directly.
- Master the core competencies of Hydrogen Energy technologies
- Sharpen the business skills by learning those techniques that improve capital productivity and operational excellence
- Understand the value chain optimization in Energy Industry and apply it at the workplace to enhance stockholders value
- Be fully cognizant of success factors of the Energy Industry's different categories – oil & gas Companies, Refining & Petrochemical Companies, and Renewables their relative strengths and weaknesses.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Hydrogen Industry Fundamentals training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business Development Professionals in Energy Industry
- Corporate Planners, Investment Analysts, Oil & Gas Directors who would appreciate the gist of a total energy study program
- More senior Oil & Gas executives intrigued by the various concepts of clean energy and utilize their resources to produce Hydrogen and move forward the transformation of the Energy Industry
- Geologists, Engineers, Financial Analysts, Accountants, Lawyers, IT technicians, and Managers in the Oil & Gas energy sector to fully understand the future technologies
- Project managers, Engineers, Supply Planners & Scheduling Professionals, Traders, and Sales Personnel.
- As the industry transforms, Auditing personnel, Compliance officers, Equity analyst and Bankers, Joint Venture officers, Negotiators, and Contracting professionals
Introduction to Hydrogen Based Energy
- Green Hydrogen Production
- Blue Hydrogen Production
- Grey Hydrogen Production
- Current Energy Industry – Oil & Gas, and Alternate Sources
- Energy Industry components
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Refined Product Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Future Directions for Petroleum Industry
- Renewable Energy
Hydrogen Production Technologies
- What Hydrogen is Energy is all about?
- Hydrogen Energy Application
- Fuel Cells – Converting chemical energy to electricity
- Introduction to Fuel Cells
- Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cell
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
- Potential of Hydrogen Production from Biomass
- Hydrogen Production from Biomass
- Hydrogen Production from Biomass Using Biological Route
- Scale-Up of Biohydrogen Production Process
- Material and Energy Analysis of Biohydrogen Production Process
- Improvement of Energy Recovery by Two-Stage Processes
- Energy Storage Using Hydrogen Produced from Excess Renewable Electricity
- Renewable Energy, Volatility, and Storage
- Hydrogen Generation Via Electrolysis
- Hydrogen Energy Engineering Applications and Products
- Hydrogen Storage and Transport Technologies
- Hydrogen Storage and Transport by Organic Hydrides and Application of Ammonia
- Utilization of Hydrogen Energy
- Application of Hydrogen Combustion for Electrical and Motive Power Generation
- Application of Hydrogen by Use of Chemical Reactions of Hydrogen and Carbon Dioxide
- Application of Hydrogen Storage Alloys
Regulatory Framework & Roadmapping in Regions
- Regulatory Framework, Safety Aspects, and Social Acceptance of Hydrogen Energy
- Safety, Efficiency, and Sustainability
- Best Practices and Regulations, Codes, and Standards
- Key Relevant Global Standards Development Organizations
- Safety, Risk, and Public Acceptance
- Some Practical Examples
- Roadmapping – The Sequence of Actions
- What Is a Roadmap and How to Deploy Hydrogen?
- The Components of a Roadmap
- Public Policy – Its Importance
- Examples HFC Roadmaps
- Country or Regional Roadmaps – Japan, Australia, the UK, China, the USA
Hydrogen Pricing, Markets, Economics & Commercialization
- Market, Commercialization, and Deployment— Toward Appreciating Total Owner Cost of Hydrogen
- Supply-Demand Pricing
- Governments support hydrogen prices down
- renewables to drive down costs
- Hydrogen Markets in the Americas
- Hydrogen Markets in Europe
- Hydrogen Markets in Asia
- CAPEX Versus OPEX— Total Cost of Ownership for Hydrogen Technologies
- Future Commercialization Prospects of Hydrogen: Emerging Business Cases
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
The Energy Training Centre
Our collaboration with Energy Training Centre aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour