|22 - 26 Jan 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|03 - 07 Jun 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
This GLOMACS Legal Practitioners Crime Scene training course is an excellent opportunity for Legal Practitioners and associated roles to enrich their ability to identify how crime scene investigations are conducted, this includes how the crime scenes are secured, preserved and examined so that harvesting of forensic opportunities are maximized.
It is the job of legal practitioners to ensure that the police conduct their operations with integrity whilst adopting a clear and robust methodology, this is true when examining crime scenes. This GLOMACS training course will give the participant’s knowledge and skills to recognize when a forensic examination has been undertaken correctly for the circumstances. They will see how that using forensic examination techniques can assist and direct criminal investigations, understand the importance of preservation, the risks from contamination, how forensic evidence can contribute to an investigation, and can assist Legal Practitioners to better understand forensic outcomes in criminal and civil cases.
This GLOMACS training course will highlight:
- Key roles and responsibilities involved in examining and managing crime scenes.
- The importance of securing, preserving, and investigating crime scenes.
- The principles of criminalistics forensics used within a crime scene environment.
- The possible forensic evidence types available from crime scenes.
- Where it is appropriate to use forensic experts and modern forensic techniques.
At the end of GLOMACS training course, you will learn to:
- Identify forensic examination and recovery methods appropriate to the investigation
- Evaluate forensic investigations, tactics, and strategy that are appropriate for the crime
- Develop awareness of crime scene investigation policies, procedures, and processes
- Describe the procedures for the collection, preservation, and recording of Crime Scene samples
- Identify effective operational Crime Scene Investigation techniques
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This GLOMACS Legal Practitioners Crime Scene training course is suitable for a wide range of law practitioners and associated roles enforcement engaged in the legal cases involving crime scene investigations.
This GLOMACS training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Legal Practitioners
- Police Officers
- Security Services
- Immigration and Customs Officers
- Intelligence Practitioners and Managers
- Homicide, Kidnap and Rape Investigators
- Counter-Terrorism Investigators
- Serious and Organised Crime Investigators
- Any other agency tasked with investigating crime
- The definition of crime scene
- The role of crime scene investigation
- Crime scene management and coordination
- Crime scene examination strategy
- Exhibit examination plans
- Packaging of forensic exhibits
- The history of fingerprint identification
- The structure of the skin
- Evidence continuity
- Understanding forensic outcomes
- Partner agencies
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour