This interactive, applications-driven 5-day GLOMACS Subsea & Marine Design, Operation and Maintenance training seminar offers a professional approach providing access to decision making support tools in asset management-operations decision making. It will show how the use of big data analytics can support strategic initiatives; to inform on asset management data information; and to direct subsea & marine operational decision making.
This GLOMACS training course is aimed at addressing a global industry “age gap” by providing a link to a knowledge management based pool of highly experienced professionals and leaders across the Offshore & Marine - Subsea Operational and Technology sectors.
The industry is going through a period of a combination of tightening international asset maintenance standards, and the cyclic challenges presented by a global industry where oil and gas price volatility is pushing down operating entities and contractor-service providers profit margins, and having to deal with issues associated with ageing assets are forcing oil and gas operators to assess their existing strategies and develop something more robust such that one maximises the Return-On-Investment (ROI) budget levels.
Something that inevitable falls out of these periodic downturns is experienced personnel leave the industry, thus providing a significant gap in the available skills, and management leadership.
Alongside this, asset integrity has become far wider and more diverse; with modern day asset integrity managers becoming responsible for a wider remit of roles whilst still being expected to fulfill their traditional activities.
So this GLOMACS Subsea & Marine Design, Operation and Maintenance training course will better prepare you as an aspiring subsea or marine operations engineer for both the interesting and challenging journey and career of becoming the Lead Operations owner operator engineer or possibly a Asset Manager; These roles will involve more subsea infrastructure installations by way of long subsea tie-backs to shore or subsea – marine offshore facilities involving a Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) or possibly a Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) or Floating Re-Gasification Storage Unit (FSRU) facilities in the development and extraction of numerous stranded Oil & Gas gas fields by re-deployable mobile assets.
This GLOMACS training course will feature:
- Discussions on the latest subsea inspection technologies and operational maintenance recommended best practices
- Developing your knowledge of subsea system engineering
- Covering asset and integration management
- Sessions on building your Operational Knowledge and Team Leadership skill sets
- Providing a wide overview of how the Offshore Subsea + Marine Technology sector is evolving and still developing technology that can save on both Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) + Operating Expenditure (OPEX) costs
- Interfaces Onboard FPSO or FLNG Facilities
- Operation and maintenance of FPSO and FLNG
By the end of this GLOMACS training course, participants will be able to:
- Have the tools and awareness to make quality and timely decisions
- Explain the scope and structure of what it takes to become an Operations or Asset Manager
- Improve your knowledge and understanding across subsea + marine Life of Field operations management recommended best practices, regulatory reporting regimes
- Improve your knowledge on topside facilities such as FPSO and FLNG
This GLOMACS Subsea & Marine Design, Operation and Maintenance training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented:
- PowerPoint presentations, operational video’s, training manuals with practical user examples. Competency assurance tests, continuous professional development measures
The daily seminars will be highly interactive and participative. This involves regular discussion of applications as well as hands-on exposure to techniques using examples from the offshore work place environment. Delegates are strongly encouraged to bring and share their own experiences, lessons learnt from the work domain. This adds greater relevancy to the content. Emphasis is also placed on building industry knowledge sharing and skills transfer to the next generation.
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- New Graduates and Professionals in both operations and onshore to offshore asset management support roles with 3 to 4 years and 10+ years of experience respectively
- Reliability or Operations-Maintenance Engineers, Field Supervisors Those who seek to derive greater decision making value and develop their experience and subsea-marine operations knowledge