|20 - 24 May 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|02 - 06 Sep 2024||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Global food systems have been transforming to be part of the essential global supply chains. Organizations involved in these systems need to understand the relationships between other organizations involved in the process on both the supply side as well as the demand side.
Obstacles to the agribusiness supply chains arise from both within the organization and its partners and coordinating the whole organization is central to efficiency. Understanding the end-to-end supply chain is vital for organizations in Global Agribusiness.
This GLOMACS Professional Certificate in Understanding Agribusiness, Value Chains, and Consumers in Global Food Systems training course will address the necessary conditions at all levels for those delegates who want to implement high-performing Agribusiness Supply Chain Management functions.
Participants attending this Understanding Agribusiness, Value Chains, and Consumers in Global Food Systems training course will:
- Understand the latest trends in Agribusiness.
- Discuss risks associated with Global Food Systems
- Develop an effective Value Chain Process
- Learn the Current Best Practices
Participants will increase competencies through a variety of instructional methods including lecture by an experienced practitioner and consultant, exercises, review published articles, and group discussions covering current practices and their relationship to the implementation of new concepts.
The organization will benefit by:
- The ability to estimate future demand
- Assist in the identification of non-value adding activities
- Improved abilities to risk manage internal and external threats to Food Supply Chains
- Reduction in total cost of ownership
- Improved supplier performance
Attendees will gain by participating in this Understanding Agribusiness, Value Chains, and Consumers in Global Food Systems training course as a result of:
- Increased skill sets in all phases of strategic Supply Chain Management
- Greater ability to lead, plan, and manage the Supply Chain process
- A greater sense of professionalism and being able to contribute to the organization's strategic objectives
- Increased Knowledge about Key Performance Indicators
- Increased recognition by the organization due to improved performance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Agribusiness Supply Chain Managers, Purchasing, and Procurement Personnel
- Project, Engineering, Operational, and Maintenance, Personnel who are involved in the planning, and execution of purchases and contracts
- Those involved in planning production.
- All involved in the acquisition of materials, equipment, and services and who are in organizations whose leadership want high levels of competency in those involved in these activities
Agribusiness as Part of the Global Economy
- External influences on Global food Supply Chains
- Understand trends Impacting Agribusiness Supply chains
- Climate Change
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
Demand and Forecasting
- Understanding Customer Needs
- Understanding the Products
- Analyzing Influences on Demand
- Agricultural Marketing
- How to Estimate Future Demand
Supply and Procurement
- Make or Buy Decisions
- Planning Supply
- The Purchase Process
- Warehousing Considerations
- Distribution and Transport
- Identifying Risks
- Quantifying Risk
- Approaches to Managing Risk
- Risk Management Exercise
- Importance of Quality
- Continuous Improvement
- Key Performance Indicators
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Endorsed Education Provider
GLOMACS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
GLOMACS Training & Consultancy
Typically replies within an hour