This Hydrocarbon Production Operations training seminar provides the participants with an integrated view that focuses on oil and gas production and related facilities throughout the lifetime of the reservoir. Current technology is presented including an overview of new and emerging technologies used to improve the bottom line, in the current competitive low oil price environment.
An understanding of the wide range of oilfield production handling and treatment equipment that are utilized during exploration and production will be reviewed and participants will be able to appreciate how these are extracted processed and refined into finished on-specification marketable products.
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Gain a broad perspective of the global oil business: Exploration, production, supply, transportation and refining
- Boost your fundamental analysis of netbacks and refinery margin calculations, vessel chartering, pipelines & terminals
- Learn the technical, commercial and environmental aspects of the oil and gas business
- Appreciate the causes and impact of price volatility in crude oil and natural gas markets
- Recognize the cause and effect of unconventional oil and gas on the industry from a financial and environmental perspectives
Who Should Attend?
For personnel needing to gain or improve their knowledge and understanding of how crude oil and gas are extracted, treated and refined into marketable products.
- Support staff with an interest in increasing their understanding of oil & gas production operations
- Business Development Managers, Corporate Planning Professionals and Business Analysts
- Anyone who wants to have a better understanding of this stimulating field including, legal, banking, insurance, finance dealing with oil supply, refining and transportation
- Introduction to the Hydrocarbon Industry
- Hydrocarbon Recovery Methods
- Upstream Operations
- Downstream Operations
- The Role of Technology in Hydrocarbon Processing
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Our collaboration with Petroknowledge aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients