As of the moment, this course is currently not available on our training portfolio.
If you wish to inquire or request a run for this seminar, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +971 (04) 425 0700
This GLOMACS Health & Safety training seminar on Risk Analysis and Risk Management in Process Safety provides participants with the knowledge and tools to determine if they are in control of their processes.
The methodology is in line with ISO 31000 and ISO 17776:2000(E) and provides a clear and easy to understand process of understanding and identifying risks, determining what are the control measures in place to prevent incidents from happening, and monitoring and measuring how control measures are performing.
This GLOMACS training seminar will highlight:
- What can go wrong in our processes?
- Identify risks and how they are assessed
- What preventative and corrective measures are in place to prevent incidents from happening?
- Utilizing applicable compliance frameworks and assessing process in a barrier based manner
- Monitoring and measuring how well your control measures are performing
To understand the methodology which provides you with one, easy to understand picture of risks and barriers in place to mitigate these risks.
Learn what are preventive and what are proactive and what are reactive measures that can be applied in risk mitigation.
Understand how to create and present hazards, events, threats, consequences, preventive and recovery barriers, as well as the degradation factors that influence our barriers to lose their effectives over time.
Develop a clear understanding of how to identify, asses and mitigate risks.
At the end of this GLOMACS training seminar, you will learn to:
- Identify and assess the risk
- Identify barriers that prevent incidents as well as the barriers that prevent escalation
- Develop a clear diagram presenting all the risks and preventive measures in one place
- Understand the degradation factors that could reduce the effectives of your barriers
- Monitor and measure effectives of the barrier in place
Hands-on training rather than theoretic learning (examples based on real life industry cases). Cases are chosen based on the participants background-participants are analyzing cases from their own industry.
Active participation in the training-participants actually perform risk assessment and risk analysis using the methodology.
Interactive training, using the video materials, simulations and software.
- Gain knowledge and skill in effective and widely used method that can present the overall picture of the risks and mitigation measures
- Determine risks involved in the processes in the organization
- Identify barriers existing in the organization and their actual use
- Gain understanding on which barriers are missing and which are deteriorated
- Create a structured and uniform method of presenting risk and mitigation measures
- Reduce paperwork and remove time consuming lists
- Provide beneficial improvement options without massive investments
- Introduce method which is in line with ISO31000 and ISO 17776:2000(E)
- Gain knowledge of risk analysis and risk mitigation measures
- Understand the relationship between HAZOP, HAZID, LOPA and barrier based risk management
- Learn how to conduct effective risk analysis
- Learn how to develop a BowTie diagram
- Learn how to perform effective risk analysis, and present the risk like Infographic
- Enhance their knowledge in behavioral theory, risk analysis, risk assessment and risk management
- Learn to use the BowTieXP software and create effective reports
Who Should Attend?
BowTie methodology is used in many industries, like aviation, chemicals, oil and gas, healthcare, rail, energy, mining, construction, defense, manufacturing, maritime, therefore anybody who is involved in risk management or risk analysis should attend this GLOMACS Health & Safety training course.
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Risk Managers
- HSE Managers
- Process Engineers
- Risk Practitioners
- Management Staff
- SIMOPS (Simultaneous Operations) Coordinators
Understanding Hazards and Risks
- Risk Management and ISO31000
- Risk Terminology
- Barrier based Risk Management and relation to HAZOP, HAZID, Risk Assessment Matrix
- Understanding How diagrams enhance Mental Process
- BowTie Analysis in 8 Steps
- Benefits of BowTie Risk Analysis
- Data Quality and Communication-Hazard Checklist (ISO 17776:2000) to BowTies
Using BowTie Risk Analysis and Risk Management Methodology
- Barrier Management
- Process Safety Management System-pillars and relation to BowTie
- BowTies as Engineering Safety Tool
- Building and Validating BowTie Diagram
- Risk Treatment Options and Strategies
- BowTie and Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Practical Use of BowTies in Your Industry
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Share this Course: